First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SC, Off Road, 2.7 l, Sport
1651166137523.png

Movin' on up to the 4th layer of Hell.
Congrats. Your truck was ordered, In Production and Built all after mine and mine is still stuck for some reason. I am glad your's is move. hoping for mine to do the same.
Sponsored

Undertheradar

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
We’ll fellas, looks like I’m jumping ship on my ordered truck. Found very similarly spec’d, truck barely used (3500 miles) at a tiny dealer in way north east Colorado so I’ll be flying out in the next few days and driving it back to SoCal. I’m tired of playing this waiting game and being provided zero useful information. We’ve got trips planned over the next few months and I want this thing dialed in before then.

it’s not white like I ordered (but this was my second choice) and it has the 20” sport wheels vs the 18’s…but that don’t matter as I have the Icons ready to get put on anyways.

Ford F-150 03/21/22 Build Week Group DA0CBFDC-11D9-420C-A5E0-83DE496354C1

malbitz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SC, Off Road, 2.7 l, Sport
I am looking at trucks on lots built the week ours were. I got the 360 camera system and none that are on the lot have the 360. Maybe that is what is causing delay? If yours is delayed, did you order the 360 camera?

Undertheradar

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I am looking at trucks on lots built the week ours were. I got the 360 camera system and none that are on the lot have the 360. Maybe that is what is causing delay? If yours is delayed, did you order the 360 camera?
I didn’t have 360 cameras on mine, but the ‘21 I’m getting instead does.

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
Mine has 360 cameras, but according to Ford has been built & awaiting shipping for a month. At this point, who really knows what lie about why it hasn’t shipped is the correct one.

Sponsored

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
Was the marketing the "New Vehicle Support"? Every stage is just crickets. I would still be on a back lot if not for a friend. Supposedly, I have priority, but that means squat it seems.
Yes, if I recall, the numbers are the same, they just used different terminology when I was routed to file the complaint. And, yes, still nothing!!! Customer service is horrid.

forHISglory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor on order
Still in Ramp 58 purgatory. Passed my first delivery window and have doubt of my second considering it’s now two days away
I'm sad to find out there's a ramp 58 purgatory. Was just told my truck is there.

Ave8ter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Mazda CX9, F-150 (on order)
Occupation
Retired
Yes, if I recall, the numbers are the same, they just used different terminology when I was routed to file the complaint. And, yes, still nothing!!! Customer service is horrid.
Have to agree 100%. I tried to escalate, file complaint, anything and they refused, albeit nicely. They just said I have to wait and gave me the same ETA, which they emphasized as only an estimate. When I pointed out past ETAs have come and gone, she had nothing to say.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Chat this morning still saying 4/27-5/3 on chip hold. Said she had no info on where it was other than that.
So I’m sure I’ll be checking daily with the latest date being 4 days away

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Chat this morning still saying 4/27-5/3 on chip hold. Said she had no info on where it was other than that.
So I’m sure I’ll be checking daily with the latest date being 4 days away
I'm waiting on chat now, 1st time since Monday. Thats is definitely record for me, withdraw symptoms are minor

Sponsored

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I'm waiting on chat now, 1st time since Monday. Thats is definitely record for me, withdraw symptoms are minor
Yea I had only been doing it on Mondays until this week. Then I did Mon and today. I’ll try to wait until Monday again

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Wow chat won't tell me anything except my "status hasn't changed since 4/11" and go. "talk to your dealer, he has the most up to date information...." They did say I am "in production and at ramp 59."

Last edited:

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Wow chat won't tell me anything except my "status hasn't changed since 4/11" and go. "talk to your dealer, he has the most up to date information...." They did say I am "in production and at ramp 59."
Yea it all varies on who you talk to. Some people are helpful and will actually put in a little effort to give you some info, others don’t want to do anything and would rather just push you to the dealer. You were told a ramp and when I spoke to chat today they said they can’t see that info

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Mine has 360 cameras, but according to Ford has been built & awaiting shipping for a month. At this point, who really knows what lie about why it hasn’t shipped is the correct one.
Mine sat for a month before being shipped. Never on any type of hold, just sat there.

plessite

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Estimated completion due to chip hold was April 28th... now Ford Chat says May 8-14th. I might start looking at other options, it's not looking like I'll have this truck any time soon. :cry:
Sponsored

Last edited: