First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Out of curiosity OCDoug. Does your window sticker have the “cert” “bump” and ramp fields at the top filled in?
CERT: ULC
CERT:
CERT:
TRD: U
RAMP: R
BUMP: CA
CAMP: C
BOOK:
EXFL:

@Sfortener Do any of these mean anything significant for us?

Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1621009899689
Sponsored

Last edited:

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
Pretty sure Bump is the destination state. Not sure about the rest.

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
CERT: ULC
CERT:
CERT:
TRD: U
RAMP: R
BUMP: CA
CAMP: C
BOOK:
EXFL:

@Sfortener Do any of these mean anything significant for us?

1621009899689.png
All just an educated guess on my part, but I’m thinking CERT means certification (all things have checked out and the vehicle is certified as being built properly?). Bump is the state. I am hoping that maybe there is someone on here who can verify this.
My dealer can still see my window sticker on his end even though I can’t do I had him send me a copy of it. The only think filled out on mine is “R”. So I am guessing either there are too many parts missing for them to certify it or it failed the certification process miserably. Attaching my sticker from the dealer for reference.

Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1CE4623F-0F07-489A-A4EE-9A978848AB31

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1621015767291

Found this image... looks like the first CERT might be related to emissions. not sure what the rest mean.

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Waste of time, I contacted them three different times plus went to the executive office, no answers at all except...."Check with your dealer who cannot get anything from Ford!

Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
All just an educated guess on my part, but I’m thinking CERT means certification (all things have checked out and the vehicle is certified as being built properly?). Bump is the state. I am hoping that maybe there is someone on here who can verify this.
My dealer can still see my window sticker on his end even though I can’t do I had him send me a copy of it. The only think filled out on mine is “R”. So I am guessing either there are too many parts missing for them to certify it or it failed the certification process miserably. Attaching my sticker from the dealer for reference.

1CE4623F-0F07-489A-A4EE-9A978848AB31.jpeg
That's interesting, your mpg shows 25, all the other PowerBoost I've seen say 24

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
Waste of time, I contacted them three different times plus went to the executive office, no answers at all except...."Check with your dealer who cannot get anything from Ford!
I got the same thing. I was even super nice and polite and the customer service rep was talking to me like a robot and they did not even care.

DaHealey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Don’t forget that in March it was just coming out how rusted the differentials and other parts of the under body were on F150’s.

I’m wondering what ‘CAMP’ means in the window sticker. A lot of us seem to have that filled in, but none of the decoders seem to mention it.

mt99808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F-150 XLT, 2021 F-150 Lariat 502A
I just found this thread this week and I've been lurking. I felt obliged to register and provide and update on my end. I'm in Ontario, Canada.

I ordered Jan 19 and finally got notice that mine was arriving today and will be ready for pickup by Monday or Tuesday.

On the online tracker my truck originally had a build date in February but then that changed to March 15 and stayed there. I've had ETA end dates of Mar 15, Mar 23, Jan 1 1990, April 18 (changed to this in early May) and then Thursday it changed to May 22 and the next day i got a call that the dealer got notice is was on the train and should be there today. The online tracker also changed today from in production to in transit as well.

Sponsored

Sgtslaughter

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 King Ranch
I just found this thread this week and I've been lurking. I felt obliged to register and provide and update on my end. I'm in Ontario, Canada.

I ordered Jan 19 and finally got notice that mine was arriving today and will be ready for pickup by Monday or Tuesday.

On the online tracker my truck originally had a build date in February but then that changed to March 15 and stayed there. I've had ETA end dates of Mar 15, Mar 23, Jan 1 1990, April 18 (changed to this in early May) and then Thursday it changed to May 22 and the next day i got a call that the dealer got notice is was on the train and should be there today. The online tracker also changed today from in production to in transit as well.
What were your truck specs? Dearborn or KC truck? Did you go to ramp59 at all?

mt99808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F-150 XLT, 2021 F-150 Lariat 502A
Dearborn and yes it was on ramp 59.

Lariat 502a with 20" dark alloy, B&O unleashed, 360 cam

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
So i am reading a lot about the rust on these rigs. Anyone talk to their dealer about this? There is ABSOLUTELY zero excuse for the rust on these and I will be having my dealer fix it for me. Has there been any pushback on this?

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
The former military leader in me is getting annoyed a bit. lol. I really get that we are dealing with a chip shortage, but this isn't the first time the industry has had to deal with this; see 2008 chip shortage. There's no doubt that things can and will go wrong in the beginning, but I think the industry has had enough time to come up with a plan for the vehicles they are building. Here's a quote from a plant worker from OAC:
" It’s the same [expletive] going on up here at OAC. We have 11,000 Edge/Nautilus packed around the plant. We were down for 4 weeks during that time they took parts out of the units parked around the plant and are putting them into the units we are building now. The units we are building now are shipping. Word is we will only be back til May 28th then down til July at least. I knew we would have lots of downtime as ford has to process those f series sitting around Michigan and in Kentucky. I’m just wondering what the process will be to get all of these vehicles of these lots. OT for us,Third party?? This year has been a big [expletive]SHOW so far in this industry!"

I will say that this doesn't mean that DTP and KC were/are using parts from previously built trucks to complete trucks coming off the line now, but it would certainly explain why so many of you have been waiting 4 to even 10 months for you trucks.

you can read the thread here: https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/71066-dearborn-shutdown/

Saw this on another thread and thought some here would be interested. Seems like a good thing to know if you are going to bargain over Ford or the Dealer fronting the cost for extended warranty/maintenance plans.

BLoflin

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 KR PB 6.5'
Occupation
retired
So mine was "produced" 3/19 and then sent offsite for spray-in and tonneau. Current ETA from Ford is now 8/13.

My question is, when do brand new tires, that have never even been spun up to speed, starting getting flat spots, being parked for 5 months?!!!

In normal times, at a dealer, depending on how fast inventory is moving, they would have the shop "boys" out starting and moving them a bit around the lot (as well as rinsing the dust off) about 2 to 4 times a month, if a vehicle had been sitting there that long.

I know (from the pics, they are lego blocked next to each other, plus just the sheer volume of how many are parked around Dearborn and KC), no one is going out and starting or rolling the tires forward 2 feet.

So besides rust, if I hold out I guess I need to prepare for that thump thump thump....%&*$(%*$&$(&#!!!
Sponsored