First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Sent my weekly email status request to Chapman Ford of Horsham on Monday since Saturday was Christmas. They answered yesterday with the latest screenshot showing my build day was moved up a few days from Sunday 1/30 to Thursday 1/27. They also confirmed my $3500 MYCO model year conversion cash remains valid. However, they did not answer my question about the F-150 base price increase of $880 across all trims except XL.
Did you ask them about the MYCO being honored by just you knowing about it. Or did you actually receive something from ford stating the deal? I asked my dealer and I haven’t really been getting any concrete answers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
I have never received anything directly from Ford except some marketing material. I started looking into the MYCO cash when Pioneer74 (I think it was him) first posted the info about it. I saw it in Smart Vincent overlooking the local salesman's shoulder where I placed my first 2021 order (long since cancelled and not converted to 2022) and was advised by Chapman it's attached to my VIN on the 2021 order I placed with them that was converted to a 2022.

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat, 2020 BMW M240i Convertible
I posted this in another thread about the price increase:

On Sep 16, I originally ordered a 2021 King Ranch as described in my signature block below through Chapman Ford of Horsham. On Oct 1, the order was converted to a 2022. Received my VIN on Oct 28 along with first scheduled build week of Dec 6. First Build Day was Dec 3, which was then later changed to Jan 27. No window sticker yet.

I asked Chapman about the base price increase of $880 that was effective yesterday. This afternoon they sent me a current print out from the Order Bank. It shows todays date and a time stamp of this afternoon. It reflects Price Level 225 with a base price MSRP $880 higher than my Preview Order from Oct 1 at Price Level 215. Of course, the invoice price also went up.

I'm waiting on further clarification from them. For now, it appears to me the pricing will go up since I don't yet have a window sticke
Well that doesn’t seem right, the letter from Ford states it’s price protected if received by Ford before 12/30.

Maybe the info hasn’t trickled down to the folks in the order department yet, we’ll have to see what happens.

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Well that doesn’t seem right, the letter from Ford states it’s price protected if received by Ford before 12/30.

Maybe the info hasn’t trickled down to the folks in the order department yet, we’ll have to see what happens.
That's exactly what I asked in my email response to them yesterday (I prefer email to phone so I have a written record) - don't I have some sort of price protection? I'll loop back when I get a response.

Mike G-Man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost, 1969 Mustang 428CJ
Occupation
Fed
I think I've been bumped to this group. Originally had a 1/10, then bumped to 1/17 before the holidays. I used the Ford site chat today and they said my truck is scheduled for production 1/23 (a Sunday so I assume it means that week...) although I haven't received an official email from Ford.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ok folks, looks like I’m out of this group, just got word today from Chapman I’ve been bumped again! lol Pushed out 1 more week to 1/31. At least I also have a build day now of 2/3. Hoping this time the date sticks.

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Raptor, 2022 Lariat on order
Ordered 11/22. Got confirmation, VIN, and build week of 1/24 on 11/23. Contacted dealer today to check status since the trackers aren't working and was given a build date of 1/25.

Lariat PB sport 502A, carbonized gray, well optioned.

Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ok folks, looks like I’m out of this group, just got word today from Chapman I’ve been bumped again! lol Pushed out 1 more week to 1/31. At least I also have a build day now of 2/3. Hoping this time the date sticks.
Sorry to hear that. I also reached out to Chapman today and the screenshot they sent me shows I'm still scheduled this week and specifically scheduled to day 1/27.
That's exactly what I asked in my email response to them yesterday (I prefer email to phone so I have a written record) - don't I have some sort of price protection? I'll loop back when I get a response.
FYI, I heard back from Chapman Ford owner Tom Borsh concerning the Dec 27 base price. He said they won't know how my order will be invoiced by Ford until Ford actually invoices it. He pointed out the Ford letter indicated price protection would be automatic for those who are eligible and that process is out of their hands as dealers. Nevertheless, he sent my email and and some quotes from these forums to the Ford regional rep to see if it would help.

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sorry to hear that. I also reached out to Chapman today and the screenshot they sent me shows I'm still scheduled this week and specifically scheduled to day 1/27.

FYI, I heard back from Chapman Ford owner Tom Borsh concerning the Dec 27 base price. He said they won't know how my order will be invoiced by Ford until Ford actually invoices it. He pointed out the Ford letter indicated price protection would be automatic for those who are eligible and that process is out of their hands as dealers. Nevertheless, he sent my email and and some quotes from these forums to the Ford regional rep to see if it would help.
Well, that’s great Tom is proactive contacting Ford with the info. I fully expect Ford will take care of invoicing at the original price since a corporate letter was sent, but it’s good to cover your bases just in case.

I also received a screenshot from Ashlie and I’m scheduled to day 2/3. But I did notice my priority went from 10 to 2. I’m not sure what happened, but it looks like they got a Ford rep involved to bump the priority. Hoping I’m good now.

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

RalpL, here’s something I found on the Blue Oval Forums regarding price protection. The answer is from a moderator who is a former Ford dealer inventory manager.
Ford F-150 01/24/2022 Build Week 773BA6B6-E013-4C85-94EB-BEFA479EDEDC

Sponsored

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
RalpL, here’s something I found on the Blue Oval Forums regarding price protection. The answer is from a moderator who is a former Ford dealer inventory manager.
773BA6B6-E013-4C85-94EB-BEFA479EDEDC.jpeg
Thanks! I haven't been on that forum in a couple of weeks while family was visiting for the holidays. He posts quite a bit of good, useful information. Cheers!

Dan66

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 explorer 2014 ram 2022 F 150 lariat ordered
Occupation
Industrial communication sales
Hello everyone! I was just scheduled for Jan 27. build Day
lariat , agate back well optioned & BAP

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Hello everyone! I was just scheduled for Jan 27. build Day
lariat , agate back well optioned & BAP
Welcome to this build week. We have the same build day. Let's hope it sticks - I'm on my fourth build week (12/6, 1/17, 1/30 & 1/24) and third build day (12/3, 1/30 & 1/27).

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
I don’t even ask anymore. Trying the waynes world theory. “If I order it, it will come”

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I don’t even ask anymore. Trying the waynes world theory. “If I order it, it will come”
I still ask once a week or 10 days. I figure at least I broke one bad habit of checking all trackers a couple times everyday! I also don't bother looking for a window sticker - didn't even suffer any withdrawal symptoms!
Sponsored