First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
We are all going to be getting delivery in mid February right? I am concerned that the cash back incentives will be gone in February.
As I understand it from my dealer, Chapman Ford of Horsham PA, they will apply incentives that were in place at time of order or time of delivery, whichever is better. That should include any Private Cash Offers, Military Discount, etc, received in between. That said, I haven't nailed that down definitively with them because I was waiting to get to this point of reality!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
As I understand it from my dealer, Chapman Ford of Horsham PA, they will apply incentives that were in place at time of order or time of delivery, whichever is better. That should include any Private Cash Offers, Military Discount, etc, received in between. That said, I haven't nailed that down definitively with because I was waiting to get to this point of reality!
There are guys who work with ford dealers on Facebook f150 groups. Try asking one of them to see if they can help pull a smartVincent report. Should show all incentives or deals attached to your name and vin for the truck you factory ordered

Funke5.0

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f150
Occupation
Construction
We are all going to be getting delivery in mid February right? I am concerned that the cash back incentives will be gone in February.
I was actually wondering how long it typically takes to take delivery if anyone knows?

blingiding

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
I was actually wondering how long it typically takes to take delivery if anyone knows?
Based on some of the other groups with earlier build dates it seems like it typically takes a month +/- a week from build date.

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
For Dearborn Truck Builds taking into account the 1 week shutdown in December, delivery is 13-20 days from Build day. The biggest issue is getting on a truck after delivery to the Railyard. A shortage of drivers is still causing delays.

Sponsored

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
For some of you with low sequence numbers, have you looked to see if build modules for your truck are populating on the FordServiceInfo site? I don't know how or if this works, but I've seen it referenced elsewhere.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

PGPowerboost

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Occupation
Financial Professional
For some of you with low sequence numbers, have you looked to see if build modules for your truck are populating on the FordServiceInfo site? I don't know how or if this works, but I've seen it referenced elsewhere.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
I’m still getting the, “G.” I don’t expect anything till Friday morning.

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’m still getting the, “G.” I don’t expect anything till Friday morning.
I see you have a 1/27 blend date but a low sequence number. I always assumed the sequence number reflected the order in which the vehicles were being built. Looks like your order disproved my hypothesis. Now I have to go back and look at the spreadsheet again to see how wrong I was.

Edit: I looked and there appears to be no correlation between sequence number and blend date.

PGPowerboost

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Occupation
Financial Professional
I see you have a 1/27 blend date but a low sequence number. I always assumed the sequence number reflected the order in which the vehicles were being built. Looks like your order disproved my hypothesis. Now I have to go back and look at the spreadsheet again to see how wrong I was.
Not sure how all the different sequences come together. I assume that there are probably different batches of trucks in each week. I’m 179 in my batch, but that batch might not start until Thursday night. My dealer said I was scheduled to day 1/26 two weeks ago; then my window sticker shows a blend date of 1/27, so I assume that my build date is now 1/28 but haven’t confirmed that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Edit: I looked and there appears to be no correlation between sequence number and blend date.
I was under the impression it was one's place on the assembly line, like 200 of 3392 on that particular build day. Although now that I just read what I wrote, it seems like a lot of trucks even for three shifts!

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was under the impression it was one's place on the assembly line, like 200 of 3392 on that particular build day. Although now that I just read what I wrote, it seems like a lot of trucks even for three shifts!
I assumed the denominator was the total trucks for the week for a particular plant and that number grew if production planning increased the build quantity. Those with lower denominators were planned before the quantity was increased...but it was pure speculation on my part...

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

blingiding

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
You win! It appears you're the first of our group to have their truck built. Soon you should see the activate button in FordPass if you have the app. Not that you can activate it yet, but it's all a sign of progress!
So it's completely built?! The Ford Vehicle Order Tracker still shows "In Production." What happens next?
On a separate note, the rep at my dealership is worthless. I always have more info than he has. He had no idea what the status of my truck was today. Super annoying.
Sponsored