Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
@Kidder
Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 3.03.40 PM.png

Here is what mine is showing.
So yours has a date under In Production and an Estimated Delivery date. Mine has neither. So, I assume it is pushing to next week (or it's being built today or tomorrow).

Or, it's on chip hold and it will be weeks before it's built.

Last edited:

Mike G-Man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost, 1969 Mustang 428CJ
Occupation
Fed
Don’t mean to crush everyone’s spirits here but… I read the 1/10 build week thread and some people there are waiting for chips and getting late Feb early March delivery dates. Lots of inaccuracies in the tracker app too. They would get chips before us when available, so I can’t trust my Feb 2nd delivery date… who knows. My guess is we can’t trust the app and just have to wait and hope it it’s my too long of a delay.

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Don’t mean to crush everyone’s spirits here but… I read the 1/10 build week thread and some people there are waiting for chips and getting late Feb early March delivery dates. Lots of inaccuracies in the tracker app too. They would get chips before us when available, so I can’t trust my Feb 2nd delivery date… who knows. My guess is we can’t trust the app and just have to wait and hope it it’s my too long of a delay.
Yeah it seems like everyone has different information for their stuff. As much as I want mine to be here as soon as possible, I’ve already waited this long, what’s another month or waiting. I just want it done right

Sponsored

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
My tracker seems not to be working at all now. Maybe this could be my sign they put my truck back on the line and are gonna update it for me? hopeful thinking

Mike G-Man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Fed
My tracker seems not to be working at all now. Maybe this could be my sign they put my truck back on the line and are gonna update it for me? hopeful thinking
same here and for some on the 1/10 chat.. No tracker...

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
I wonder if it’s any coincidence for us folks on the chip hold
It could be down so info can be updated, however, mine is down also, and supposedly my truck has been shipped. It's on a train somewhere between Dearborn and Petersburg, VA.

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
It could be down so info can be updated, however, mine is down also, and supposedly my truck has been shipped. It's on a train somewhere between Dearborn and Petersburg, VA.
Sounds promising for you! Yeah I don’t really buy too much into this tracker because it has never lined up with the info my dealer provided so far. It’s nice to use as a resource, but I don’t trust it much. A lot of people would have their trucks sitting at the dealer and the tracker still showed as in production lol

Sponsored

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
Truthfully, I don't mind the delay. I'd rather pick up my truck in March than in February in Iowa to drive back to Texas. I just want it before April 4 (when my PCO expires).

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Wow shipped? So the tracker does just freeze without correctly following the actual build process lol. Maybe ford can learn from these pizza delivery’s. They’re tracker is on point all the time lol

Mike G-Man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Fed
Truthfully, I don't mind the delay. I'd rather pick up my truck in March than in February in Iowa to drive back to Texas. I just want it before April 4 (when my PCO expires).
I'm in a similar situation where I don't need it immediately, but I do need it early March so I can get past the break-in miles to pick up my boat from storage in April.

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150