Sponsored

05/09/22 Build week

capetownkg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, Lariat, PowerBoost, SuperCrew, 6.5’
Truck has been sitting 51 miles from the dealership since getting off the rail on 6/28. Have had 3 or four updated timelines to the dealer with 7/14 being the latest. So so so close to the finish line.
Sponsored

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technical Product Manager
Are Brego and I the only ones whose trucks haven't shipped yet? My delivery week still shows this week, but no shipping notification.

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
Are Brego and I the only ones whose trucks haven't shipped yet? My delivery week still shows this week, but no shipping notification.

Mine still has not shipped. It's sitting at the Mustang plant awaiting shipping since 6/3

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Okay, so 3 of us are still in the good luck getting your truck club. Mine is listed as built on 6/2, so close to yours, if it really is even done.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Make that four. I'm still "Awaiting Shipment" according to Ford Chat. Due to ship late this month.

Sponsored

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
I had a Maverick on order as well, from another dealer. Got an email stating that it’s not even gonna be built.
The Maverick dealer called me today and told me the news as well.
I told him that I was looking for a PB, he happens to have one actually in transit (built 6/20 a month after mine), it’s exact same build apart from color and a work station.
He spoke to his supervisor they will hold it since I had paid a deposit for the Maverick. I just may go with it unless my dealer comes up with something better.

Reactions: bdl

tgreid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor (on order)
Make that four. I'm still "Awaiting Shipment" according to Ford Chat. Due to ship late this month.
Mine hasn’t shipped either. Every two weeks I get a delivery date push email…

Blend 5/9, built 6/4

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Mine hasn’t shipped either. Every two weeks I get a delivery date push email…

Blend 5/9, built 6/4
Blend 5/13, built 5/16 and I've never received a shipment email, only the "expect your truck at your dealer between September and October" email that everyone else got, most of which are now driving their trucks. I got a few false starts and ETAs to dealer from June through early July via Ford Chat and my dealer with the latest being end of this month to ship.

I did send an email to Nick at Ford and the best he could say is "Don't put too much weight into that September date...you'll get your truck way before then..." or something like that.

I guess I'm sounding like I'm complaining and to put it in perspective, this is a First World problem and I'm a pretty lucky guy.

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
Blend 5/13, built 5/16 and I've never received a shipment email, only the "expect your truck at your dealer between September and October" email that everyone else got, most of which are now driving their trucks. I got a few false starts and ETAs to dealer from June through early July via Ford Chat and my dealer with the latest being end of this month to ship.

I did send an email to Nick at Ford and the best he could say is "Don't put too much weight into that September date...you'll get your truck way before then..." or something like that.

I guess I'm sounding like I'm complaining and to put it in perspective, this is a First World problem and I'm a pretty lucky guy.

I'm getting pretty complainy, thats for sure LOL. My trade value is gonna plummet pretty soon here I feel. That will REALLY sting. First world problem here too

My eta is 7/15-7/21 not holding my breath

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I had a Maverick on order as well, from another dealer. Got an email stating that it’s not even gonna be built.
The Maverick dealer called me today and told me the news as well.
I told him that I was looking for a PB, he happens to have one actually in transit (built 6/20 a month after mine), it’s exact same build apart from color and a work station.
He spoke to his supervisor they will hold it since I had paid a deposit for the Maverick. I just may go with it unless my dealer comes up with something better.
So you'll go with the Maverick and let the F150 go?

Sponsored

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I'm getting pretty complainy, thats for sure LOL. My trade value is gonna plummet pretty soon here I feel. That will REALLY sting. First world problem here too

My eta is 7/15-7/21 not holding my breath
Trades and interest rates are what us hold ups are fighting against. I can't even read news about the Fed and interest rates anymore without feeling my wallet lighten up a bit.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
So you'll go with the Maverick and let the F150 go?
No, they will let me use the deposit I paid on the Maverick toward the PB instead.

OP
OP
Durnin

Durnin

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Mechanic
We’ll my truck arrived Monday night and ford tracker still says built and awaiting shipment…it arrived with 2 other trucks that were built in January. Picking it up on Friday, hopefully everyone else’s truck ships and get delivered soon.

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Question for you guys in the US that have gotten your trucks in the last month or so and ones complaining about interest rates. Isn't part of the deal lock in you get when you bought the truck the financing options available when it was purchased? For example, I ordered mine on 1/29/22 and the deal at the time was 0% up to (I think) 36 months and 2.9 for 48 or 3.9 for 60 (I think). My understanding was those rates were supposed to still be available when you get your truck based on the order date. If I have go from paying 0%, to 5% or more, I may tell them to fuck off. The main thing I am worried about is declining trade in value. I should have been able to get 35k for my truck in May, not sure what I can get now, so they need to ship it. I have no problem telling them to keep the truck and ordering again in a few years to avoid getting screwed. I have an 2018 2.7 eco with 24k miles that is paid off, certainly not going to get screwed for no reason when I don't have to.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Got a new ETA of 07/13-07/19. Truck still waiting to be sent to the dealership from the rail hold lot.
Sponsored