• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Swankrain

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 lariat
Anyone else having issues getting their Reservations & Order page to load on Ford.com?
Yup its glitching does not fully load. Backend is prob having fun today with all the users on it.
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Will you have aftermarket bed liner added? I'm thinking I might be most comfortable with Ford doing with the outlet compartment and all in the bed. Of course, it could also slow down the production if there is a global bed liner spray shortage :)
I considered it, but it pushed the cost over $80k and with the tax credit situation, I figured it wasn't worth the risk. If we know more when I get a chance to order (won't be wave one - likely not getting a 2022, but my dealer thinks there is hope), I may reconsider.

Also - never had a bed liner on my trucks before, I typically just go with a bed mat.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
This exterior option is to add tpms monitoring on to the wheels of your trailer and have a wireless remote camera that can be installed on the trailer to see behind it (in the case of a enclosed trailer that all you can see it the front of in your rearview mirror).
Thanks definitely don't need that :)

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Ranger Crew cab FX4 Lariat- Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Prospective XLT buyers got screwed on price. Pro buyers will be unable to get one. This is not what we were led to believe.
I see a lot of people here never check out the Bronco forums . It seems like my Pro build may end up being as hard to get as my 2dr Bronco order :) I reserved within the 1st couple of minutes so we'll see if I get an invite to order .

The wife really wants heated seats but looks like you have to go up to the Lariat to get those . The website went down as I was trying to build so I'll check again tonight . I really hate Fords practice of making you go up several trims just to get one simple feature . I loaded up my Bronco build and the Lightning will be the daily commute , run around town vehicle , so I don't really need a bunch of creature comforts in it . I hate that huge portrait screen in the Lariat also . I guess it's Pro for me and hopefully add heated leather later on with Katzkin .

Sponsored

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I'm having the same issue with regard to the constant refresh when I try to view my reservation. It briefly says that I have no reservations, then refreshes for 10 seconds and shows the same no reservations screen, then repeats endlessly.
Same here endless looping. I figured it's because I'm in Canada and my reservation got pulled into the American data base. Eventually I got an access denied error for this server!!
So I'll just keep trying see what happens. Just to prove I am insane. lol

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I see a lot of people here never check out the Bronco forums . It seems like my Pro build may end up being as hard to get as my 2dr Bronco order :) I reserved within the 1st couple of minutes so we'll see if I get an invite to order .

The wife really wants heated seats but looks like you have to go up to the Lariat to get those . The website went down as I was trying to build so I'll check again tonight . I really hate Fords practice of making you go up several trims just to get one simple feature . I loaded up my Bronco build and the Lightning will be the daily commute , run around town vehicle , so I don't really need a bunch of creature comforts in it . I hate that huge portrait screen in the Lariat also . I guess it's Pro for me and hopefully add heated leather later on with Katzkin .
XLT+ package has heated seats and steering wheel

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Same here endless looping. I figured it's because I'm in Canada and my reservation got pulled into the American data base. Eventually I got an access denied error for this server!!
So I'll just keep trying see what happens. Just to prove I am insane. lol
It's most likely the server failed, was overloaded, or something to do with the connection to the database. They will fix it soon.

shnax69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 XLT
For the rumors that the Pro wouldn't have push to start, that seems wrong.

The images for the Pro clearly shows a push start.
How do you get into the pro I don't see a keypad. Can you add a keypad as an option?

Sponsored

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
Pretty simple - Lariat+ with all terrains in Atlas Blue. $79,319
Can I ask why on the all terrains for $150? Appearance or performance? If performance, what conditions are you concerned about? Has there been discussion of mileage impact? Thanks for any input, it about my final decision!

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Straight Atlas Blue Lariat Premium with 0 option. Slightly under 80k , on the positive notes, power running board is actually included without the need to pay extra (most brochure or spreadsheet showed it as a $500 option)
Lariat has fixed boards. No option for power.

Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build Screenshot_20220104-115836_Chrome

Mirus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Due to the very crappy pricing of the XLT, I'm now looking to "downgrade" to the Pro. Anybody have any idea why you can't have Copilot 360 with the Trailer technology package?

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Acura TLX
Occupation
Engineer
Which means you should be relieved that the F-150 is priced the way it is which makes the decision easier. Anyone who has been following since the announcement already knew where prices were headed. The situation with the Pro and extended battery is nothing new. I would recommend you reserve your Rivian today before prices go up again, since I am sure many here will run to Rivian to place their Reservation today.
My Rivian reservation was made months ago.

I've been following for quite a while. I expected to be able to order the Lariat 510 with ER. This configuration would have been slightly less than Rivian and likely one I would have gone with depending on delivery date. Having the 511 package as the only option for ER is what was unexpected and pushed the lightning out of contention for me.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
According to the playbook, power running boards will not be available for MY22 builds.
Sponsored