Sponsored

Yaw sensor and connecting wires with 2022 Lariat?

steveo_greeno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Hybrid
Hi Everyone,

My first post - appreciate your help with my question. I just got a 2022 Certified Pre-Owned 2022 F-150 Hybrid Lariat with the Trailer Tow Package. Since this is a used vehicle I'm not sure what should be included with the truck in order to utilize the Pro Trailer Backup system. What I have are 6 of the black/white checkered stickers but there is not a yaw sensor and associated wiring. Are the stickers all that are needed for the 2022 models to be fully functional? Or is the yaw sensor and connecting wire still needed?

I contacted my dealer and they are researching, they seem to think that 2021's were shipped with the yaw sensor but 2022's only need the stickers. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Since this is a used vehicle I'm not sure about what might have gone to the original owner that they might not have included when they traded in. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Are the stickers all that are needed for the 2022 models to be fully functional?
YES, the stickers are all you need.

If your truck didn't have it in the glovebox you can download the PRO TRAILER BACKUP ASSIST WITH TRAILER REVERSE GUIDANCE F-150 QUICK START GUIDE from the Ford Owners website manuals section, the Owners Manual from that same site also has helpful info for setting up and using the system.