Sponsored

Pro Trailer Backup - yaw sensor kit? No one seems to know what this is.

EricR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"PowerBeast" - our 2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
There are multiple on ebay right now - starting at $150.
Sponsored

CBGray

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 2.7L EB Screw 4x4 501A
Occupation
Software
I took delivery of my 2022 Lariat with every option available....you only live once, LOL, it was supposed to have the sensor but it was missing. I just called the dealer and a couple days later they had my sensor. No charge. They said it should have been under the back seat, but apparently they forgot to put one in there at the factory. I still haven't tried using it though, only had the boat out twice. :(
Just a word of caution since you mentioned the sensor and boat. I'm piecing together here that you might be looking to use it with your boat trailer. There is a thread on the site here where it was discovered that the sensor doesn't like to get dunked - they had it on a boat trailer and it failed after being submerged. I've held off installing mine on my boat trailer and will use the stickers at some point if I get curious and want to try it out the tech. Apologies if you knew this already, just trying to help out in case you didn't. You may also be able to position it such that your trailer stays far enough out of the water on loading that it won't be an issue. For me, that's not the case at our ramps.

Snooker_ML

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 SCrew PowerBoost 145" Lariat 501A MaxTow
This kit FoMoCo / LC3T-14G621-AD / KIT SNS YAW RTE TRLR
that is listed, also includes a cable for it that plugs directly into the truck receptacle.

Do you know what the part number is for just the YAW sensor box without the cable?
I already bought the LC3Z1A189A kit which has camera, tpms and a connector for the YAW box, but no YAW sensor itself.

If I had the part number I could search for it alone and maybe find one for sale on eBay.

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
I ordered my '22 Platinum (built 8/11/22) with Trailer Tow Pkg. Should it have come with stickers or yaw sensor? I just double checked there's noting under the seats or in my manuals.

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
I ordered my '22 Platinum (built 8/11/22) with Trailer Tow Pkg. Should it have come with stickers or yaw sensor? I just double checked there's noting under the seats or in my manuals.
bet its stickers, with a note the dealer can gt you a sensor throughford parts for a fee

dhageremtp

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Don't know the cut off date, but my MY22 Job 1 truck which was built the 3rd week in Dec 21, and delivered to me the 1st week in February came with the the stickers.