First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
Couldn't you just turn it off, instead of telling the truck it's not equipped (FORscan)? Pretty sure you could keep the Park Aids on (sensors) with RAB off.
1668565148671.png
Just to provide a follow up on this, I am now pretty certain that the FORScan change I made was the equivalent of turning off that in menu toggle. I say this because I went to put it back to stock, but before I did, I went to find this in the menus and it was showing enabled in the menu, so I toggled it off, and then on, and THEN I went into FORSCan which showed the factory setting, so my change was overwritten y me pressing the menu button.

At lease that's what I presume. Either way, I now have it disabled via the menu.
Sponsored

erixgix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat 502A PB BAP
Have I left behind my youth? Am I no longer the hooligan I once was? I haven't even encountered any of the nannies, even after chirping a bit on some freeway on-ramps, or leaving some pitched driveways in a hurry (my work exit is a slim pitched driveway on a 50 mph road with no leadout).
Hey, could you buy me a lotto ticket? Maybe your luck will run on over and make the difference 😉

No doubt like most production vehicles, there will be variation. Honestly I think that behavior range for our trucks, especially the PB’s, is a much wider range than may typically be expected.

Glad you got a rip snortin runner. Wish I could say that about mine.