Occupation
Military
Pull it or get a flashlight and look at it.:sneaky:

redactedAlias

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 powerboost platinum, 18 road king special
I'm assuming you have a powerboost? It's a manual fuel door release in case the electric isn't working. Mine popped down after the first wash. Everything works normal so I don't think it's supposed to be attached anywhere. I tucked it back into a hole in the wheel well for now. Until I have time to ask the dealer. Someone on here brought there's in for it but never came and said what the result was.

OP
OP

macsinbragg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f 150
I'm assuming you have a powerboost? It's a manual fuel door release in case the electric isn't working. Mine popped down after the first wash. Everything works normal so I don't think it's supposed to be attached anywhere. I tucked it back into a hole in the wheel well for now. Until I have time to ask the dealer. Someone on here brought there's in for it but never came and said what the result was.
Some of these answers are fantastic! Made me giggle! Appreciate the feedback all!

Sponsored

ptricky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
I saw this come up in a different thread and took photos.
Here's where the cable on my PB is. Freely swinging from what I presume is the door release mechanism.

Ford F-150 What's this??? 2
Ford F-150 What's this??? 1