What did I do?

lexionman575

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum powerboost
Anybody ever put their screen in this view before? I slowed down to stop at an intersection and it came up and stayed on till I got home…. If only it would do this for the front camera lol.

Ford F-150 What did I do? IMG_1444
Sponsored

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
That's bed view. You can push the camera button at anytime, just above the display to turn it on or off. Also once on you can go to hitch view or rear camera view from the screen button. Something looks a little messed up in your picture though, as the bed view should be centered on the large portion of the screen, and there shouldn't be a split for the side card.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
What is holding that ladder in the bed?

I don't know how you managed a split view as mentioned the bed camera should be full screen. You can look at the tailgate camera too but it has stupid message on middle of screen. Always accessible with camera button.

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems
Just an aside, your HVAC controls are awesome. Bed camera view but I think you need to go out and come back in to clear a glitch as mentioned above. The bed camera is great at eliminating blind spots but I can't get used to looking down for it. I have no problem looking down for nav etc., but not for actual real time driving info.

OP
OP

lexionman575

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum powerboost
What is holding that ladder in the bed?

I don't know how you managed a split view as mentioned the bed camera should be full screen. You can look at the tailgate camera too but it has stupid message on middle of screen. Always accessible with camera button.

The weird Split View came up on its own and it was frozen on that screen for the rest of the drive. Even the camera button was useless, the screen would turn off but that was it. Hasn’t happened again since.

There’s a ratchet strap across the back of ladder and it’s tied at the front.
Sponsored