• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Wow. The Xlt ER is sold out? Thats actually a bit shocking. They didnt sell nearly enough of them according to their allocation projection. They should have plenty left. The XLT SR being sold out makes perfect sense.
Ford staff: “Do we really want to saddle customers with an overpriced XLT ER?”
Ford VP: “Naw, sell them a Platinum instead.”
Sponsored

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
The optimist in me says they botched the price point on XLT 312A, they know it and they're going to lower it for MY2023. They closed down the XLT ER to limit the hatemail to just the few people who did choose to order the ER XLT so far, who would undoubtedly scream how they paid so much more for the MY2022 than MY2023

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E 4x, 03 IS300, 06 Ridgeline
Junior guy in the back of room sheepishly raises his hand: "you know we make more money selling overpriced XLTs than Platinums, right?"
Ford VP: "THIS IS NO PLACE FOR LOGIC AND REASON"
:ROFLMAO:

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cayman T
Occupation
Attorney
The optimist in me says they botched the price point on XLT 312A, they know it and they're going to lower it for MY2023. They closed down the XLT ER to limit the hatemail to just the few people who did choose to order the ER XLT so far, who would undoubtedly scream how they paid so much more for the MY2022 than MY2023
I bet ford will increases pricing across the board for MY2023 instead of decreasing anything

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Were you part of Wave 3 or Wave 4? Did you have to extend for a specific trim or just extend it in general?
I was Wave 2. I had to choose my trim choice for the reservation extension.

Sponsored

Kevin22

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Systems Test Engineer
I checked my ordering options and the XLT is sold out, SR and ER. I've extended my reservation for a 2023 Pro.
I am a little confused by your statement. Were you able to order a Pro for 2023? Or are you just extending your current reservation and hoping to get a Pro? Still have not been invited to the party so I have not seen the "extend my reservation screen"

OP
OP
theblunden

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
OP
OP
theblunden

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I just got this pop-up checking my reservation and still can't order. Anyone else seen this?

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 4 invitation - did you get one?? Screenshot_20220217-141732

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
It appears that very little of the wave reaches inland far enough to get my dealer in Iowa...
I am in Hot Springs, AR. We're a small town in the southwest and today I confirmed that my dealer has 30 reservations. I am 12th in the que and they have had TWO customers convert to orders. (My reservation was confirmed at 9:00 CST on 5/20.)

Sponsored

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
Hasn't made it to the California coast either, even with a reveal night reservation....
I spoke too soon. Just got the golden ticket and ordered Lariat ER. Didn't look too long at the other options but did see the default XLT was listed as "Extend Reservation" rather than order now.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Wow, what a let down... I actually got the invitation email today and XLT is sold out. @Ford Motor Company continues its streak of disappointing me (I have an unconverted Bronco reservation as well...)

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
I was very pleasntly suprised to receive my golden ticket email from Ford today. I quickly ordered the platinum trim with only the max recline seats option.

Now the 24+ weeks clock starts ticking...

dlong18074

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Platinum, 2016 GMC Yukon XL Denali
Nothing here either... PA continues to be ignored.... Good bye Platinum and Hello Hummer EV!
Sponsored