• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Upgraded EV tax credits are dead. Available Tax Credits for F150EV [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Went with Damerow because they are close to work.
Gotcha, I went with Skyline. They've already submitted their priority list so I can't get bumped by others transferring in their reservation. I'm in the top 10 on the priority list. Seeing that Damerow got 25 allotted I'm figuring I'm safe to get a 2022.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

First Name
Eagles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
They've already submitted their priority list so I can't get bumped by others transferring in their reservation
I should see if any Vancouver, PDX, Salem dealers have unallocated F150EV rez's. Though they are probably gold to Ford dealers as they are going to be able to charge $5k in scarcity costs for any non-rez Lightning they have coming in.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Not worried about the fed tax credit at all.
It was a nice feature that I used when I got my PHEV.

CA rebates & local utility cash back are fine with me.

With my current driving situation changed (new house) closer to work, I am considering selling the Lightning for a huge profit due to constrained inventory.....

OP
OP
EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

First Name
Eagles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I am considering selling the Lightning for a huge profit due to constrained inventory.....
If that's possible in '23 when my reservation comes up, I should try it but for a buyer of used vehicle, paying $5k premium over list price AND not getting $10k in incentives would make a $66k vehicle an $80k vehicle. I'd be surprised that works even in '22.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
If that's possible in '23 when my reservation comes up, I should try it but for a buyer of used vehicle, paying $5k premium over list price AND not getting $10k in incentives would make a $66k vehicle an $80k vehicle. I'd be surprised that works even in '22.
Still seems to be working in Tesla-land. Hard to believe but apparently two-year old MS and MX with 35k miles are going for more than original list on TRADE.

Sponsored

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
This year is very strange in the used market. We got more for our Toyota Corolla Hybrid than we paid for it at Carvana.

OP
OP
EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

First Name
Eagles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Hard to believe but apparently two-year old MS and MX with 35k miles are going for more than original list on TRADE.
Sadly not the case with the Model 3. Decent resale on 3yr/75,000 Model 3 $40k vs. $52k purchase.

Likely be price increases on the F150EV by '23 with the EV credit fading for Ford by that time. Adding a premium plus a legally used vehicle seems problematic especially by '23.
Sponsored