Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
I don’t think I was out of line either but a chunk of my posts do have the tendency of sounding rather unpleasant and negative. I could totally see how someone can read them and just get a negative vibe from it.
Looking back I must admit that some negative points I bring up have become redundant and I’m just ranting and being annoying instead of sharing helpful ideas and cool pics, which is what makes this forum as good as it is.
Regardless if mine will fly or not, I’m gonna have to take it because the wife picked out the exterior options and she loves all the new features.
My apologies for anyone’s mood that was ruined by my whiny tone and if I ever said anything that offended anyone.
Sponsored

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
I don’t think I was out of line either but a chunk of my posts do have the tendency of sounding rather unpleasant and negative. I could totally see how someone can read them and just get a negative vibe from it.
Looking back I must admit that some negative points I bring up have become redundant and I’m just ranting and being annoying instead of sharing helpful ideas and cool pics, which is what makes this forum as good as it is.
Regardless if mine will fly or not, I’m gonna have to take it because the wife picked out the exterior options and she loves all the new features.
My apologies for anyone’s mood that was ruined by my whiny tone and if I ever said anything that offended anyone.
Hey man! I get it. I'm worried about some of the quality too, and I do like the Tundras...for 2007. Here's to hoping that everyone's truck on this forum is GREAT. Cheers!

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
You know, I just re-read this post again. It takes a bigger man than most to type that and hit "post". You have my respect, sir, if it matters for anything...

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Hey man! I get it. I'm worried about some of the quality too, and I do like the Tundras...for 2007. Here's to hoping that everyone's truck on this forum is GREAT. Cheers!
Grrr. I really hope those guys at Toyota can build trucks better than their employees can drive.
It was one of THOSE guys that totaled my favorite pickup on 12-03
Took 35 days before I was even able to speak with an insurance person.
I was a bit testy there for over a month.

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
The difference in general build quality between 2021 and 2020 is pretty enormous. My 2020 has enough fit & finish problems right out of the gate to make your head spin. If I bought the truck with the intention of keeping it long term I'd be livid. The 21 is a huge improvement especially being first model year.

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
The difference in general build quality between 2021 and 2020 is pretty enormous. My 2020 has enough fit & finish problems right out of the gate to make your head spin. If I bought the truck with the intention of keeping it long term I'd be livid. The 21 is a huge improvement especially being first model year.
Really sorry to hear that man. Also very shocked. I was considering a 2020 to avoid the first year model problems and would probably be able to get a really nice deal so if you don’t mind, when you get the chance please share what kind of problems you’ve had with the 2020 model. I have a feel a lot of them might be similar to what I’ve had with my 2018.
Sponsored