First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
I've got black/black. I actually like the black interior with the Carmelo (I think) accents and stitching. I have max recline and they are very comfortable. I doubt I will ever need the max recline feature though.
Ford F-150 Trying to decide between two 2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrids... looking for input 20210218_192244
Ford F-150 Trying to decide between two 2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrids... looking for input 20210220_123054~2
Ford F-150 Trying to decide between two 2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrids... looking for input 20210305_094129

ldsavow

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Internet Admin
Maybe? I think it would be nice, but a must have.
I have crashed many times in my cab over the last 16yrs of owning my current truck.
I am SOOO looking forward to having this option in the new one. ;)

longbow42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A8L, Ford F150 Platinum PowerBoost
I have a white Platinum with Carmelo and love it. It really looks sharp and others agree that have seen it.
Ford F-150 Trying to decide between two 2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrids... looking for input 53FD854D-CD19-43A1-9E3C-0086E418187E_1_201_a

Sponsored

OP
OP

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
I like both configurations. Bonus points to the Black/Black since it has max recline seats and folding storage, but like I said I'll probably take the first one that arrives. I'll update here once I have mine. It should be the weekend or early next week.

longbow42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A8L, Ford F150 Platinum PowerBoost
I like both configurations. Bonus points to the Black/Black since it has max recline seats and folding storage, but like I said I'll probably take the first one that arrives. I'll update here once I have mine. It should be the weekend or early next week.
Those Carmelo seats are max recline along with work station. It was the only Platty in stock around me that had max recline seats.

OP
OP

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Those Carmelo seats are max recline along with work station. It was the only Platty in stock around me that had max recline seats.
I meant of the two I put deposits on. I like both interiors so I'm fortunate to have a good problem.

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Out of the two features the White with Carmelo doesn't have (max recline and folding storage) I think I would much rather have the folding storage. I wonder if this can be added after purchase. I know WeatherTech makes aftermarket storage, but would prefer OEM.
@SuperClyde,

Several after-market manufacturers make under-rear-seatstorage bins, including WeatherTech, Husky, and Tuffy. I don’t believe they are lockable, though. Here are a few links to help you get started -

https://www.etrailer.com/Car-Organi...pQkfPxBCq3W-jkMRtznBHWtShQfHOG-kaApx3EALw_wcB

https://www.huskyliners.com/feature...kMlyL13pwYuy7AIXvv3qbmFzgkpkp6D0aAvWdEALw_wcB

https://www.americantrucks.com/tuff...G-nk6ucUIBAus0qq4voaAkpeEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

OP
OP

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Supercrew 4x4 XLT Sport Powerboost
Occupation
Energy
New to this forum. I'm looking to significantly upgrade from my 2015 F-150 XLT. I have my eye on two 2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrids. One is Agate black with the black interior and the other is Star White with the Carmelo interior. Both are spec'd pretty much the same except the Agate black Platinum has max recline seats and the partitioned folding storage. I'm looking for input from others who own these exterior and interior colors since I haven't seen either in person. None of the dealerships with an hour of me ever carry Platinum or Limited trims. Also, looking for feedback on the max recline seats (are the worth it?) and the folding storage. Any input is appreciated and I hope I'm driving one of these very soon.
I bought my wife a Hybrid recently and we ended up with Oxford white XLT sport.
I bet that white is super nice.
I added a couple layers of graphene and it really made that white pop. I don’t think there is a wrong choice but for the sake of the appreciation I have for the white truck I would say go with the white.
We didn’t end up with recline or storage but I would love to have had either one when we were lot pickin.
Have a good one.

OP
OP

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I bought my wife a Hybrid recently and we ended up with Oxford white XLT sport.
I bet that white is super nice.
I added a couple layers of graphene and it really made that white pop. I don’t think there is a wrong choice but for the sake of the appreciation I have for the white truck I would say go with the white.
We didn’t end up with recline or storage but I would love to have had either one when we were lot pickin.
Have a good one.
The white does look good that's for sure. How are you liking the Hybrid?

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Energy
The white does look good that's for sure. How are you liking the Hybrid?
absolutely love it.
this is our 3rd ecoboost and always stuck with the 3.5
This is our first 3.73 gear set and that with this 10 speed transmission and the extra power.
its comfortable, its responsive.
Can’t wait to tow with it this summer and plug my camper into it.
We also always got bench seats up front, so now we have the console which is very nice.
Got 360 cameras so I can park in either garage stall confidently.
Already played with letting it drive through the S turns on our highway out here.
my latest was a 2016 so we never had a lot of the modern lane technology.

OP
OP

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
absolutely love it.
this is our 3rd ecoboost and always stuck with the 3.5
This is our first 3.73 gear set and that with this 10 speed transmission and the extra power.
its comfortable, its responsive.
Can’t wait to tow with it this summer and plug my camper into it.
We also always got bench seats up front, so now we have the console which is very nice.
Got 360 cameras so I can park in either garage stall confidently.
Already played with letting it drive through the S turns on our highway out here.
my latest was a 2016 so we never had a lot of the modern lane technology.
Great to hear. My 2015 XLT is a V8 and I like it, but by now it's feeling really dated inside. My wife had a 2017 Explorer Sport with the Ecoboost and I loved driving it. Her vehicles have always been loaded with all tech and safety, so now it's my turn! LOL

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Energy
Great to hear. My 2015 XLT is a V8 and I like it, but by now it's feeling really dated inside. My wife had a 2017 Explorer Sport with the Ecoboost and I loved driving it. Her vehicles have always been loaded with all tech and safety, so now it's my turn! LOL
I’ve always went XLT and this new truck kinda started with me joking about buying a Mustang Mach E.
Never thought I’d buy an electric vehicle, but all the tech seems pretty badass and fun.
So, with this Powerboost I ended up finding her an XLT with moon roof, built in Nav, 360 cameras, on board generator. It’s so much more then her and I needed but looking for the powerboost in our neck of the woods this was the model we found first and it turned out super nice.
Now when my MME gets here I won’t feel so bad, haha.
Sponsored