First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
retired
I was just reading up on Ford Authority that Police received a tip and had put up a surveillance on a lot full of F-150s. They swarmed in and arrested 8 people who had cut the gate lock to a secured lot full of F-150s with bolt cutters. If any of your trucks were parked on the premises, the scumbags didn't even get a chance to steal any vehicles. In addition, one of the three vehicles they used to drive to the lot was already reported stolen.

Hope the new trucks don't stay there too long, parked in these lots. At the prices they go for today, it's getting pretty tempting.
Sponsored

ptr0687

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
They used to hang horse thieves.

Rubikane

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
05 Jeep TJ Rubicon 21 JeepJLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
How many horses are being stolen these days SMH

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
How many horses are being stolen these days SMH
We actually have them stolen in TN and they are taken to meat processing plants. I think those thieves need a worse penalty.

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Horse theft was considered heinous because it was often a families livelihood. A horse could be fundamental to being able to feed or protect your family.

Similar to a goat being the only possession of a 3rd world country family and its milk being barter for food.

Today?
I'd argue that stealing someone's vehicle could possibly be far more than an inconvenience. I'm not saying that it's a hanging offense, of course, but the punishment should be fitting. It certainly shouldn't be a punishment so light that IT is less inconvenient for the thief than it is the victim.

There. My rant for the month is over. Lol

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty
I think they stormed the gates at the Chicago rail yard and stole mine cause' that sucker is MIA so far...