Trailer backup assistance questions

Dietz5285

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking for 2023 Lariat
I am going to set-up my trailer assistance and I have some questions about the sticker.

Do I hook up my weight distribution hitch when setting up level?

I remember reading about this system having trouble finding the stickers on Airstreams, is that still a problem?

TIA

Gary
Sponsored

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I am going to set-up my trailer assistance and I have some questions about the sticker.

Do I hook up my weight distribution hitch when setting up level?

I remember reading about this system having trouble finding the stickers on Airstreams, is that still a problem?

TIA

Gary
I don't have an Airstream, so I can't really answer that part. However, as long as your sticker is in the recommended spot on the a-frame and visible to the tailgate camera, it should work. As I recall, I used my fully-engaged WDH when I set up mine.

OP
OP
Dietz5285

Dietz5285

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking for 2023 Lariat
I don't have an Airstream, so I can't really answer that part. However, as long as your sticker is in the recommended spot on the a-frame and visible to the tailgate camera, it should work. As I recall, I used my fully-engaged WDH when I set up mine.
Thanks for your reply, I set it up according to the Quick Start guide and it works perfect, very easy and no measurements required
Sponsored