Wyatt

First Name
Wyatt
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Occupation
Energy Sector
Any educated guesses if we'll see increased towing capacity for the 2021 F150 and how much increase we could be looking at?

Love my '19 Ranger but really could use more grunt (only 3,500 lbs tow capacity) when towing and the new F150 is shaping up nicely from the pics and renders here so it's got me paying attention for possible upgrade.

TAL2GK

Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 C2S, BMW Z4M Coupe, BMW X6
And more importantly for me - payload capacity. The current towing guide shows a potential payload for the 150 over 3,000 lbs, but so far haven't had any luck finding any even near 2,000 according to the sticker in the door jambs.

Striker Hawk

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
And more importantly for me - payload capacity. The current towing guide shows a potential payload for the 150 over 3,000 lbs, but so far haven't had any luck finding any even near 2,000 according to the sticker in the door jambs.
Here's the guide you need to determine what truck configuration you need in order to get the payload capability you're looking for.

While Page 3 indicates 3,270 lbs. properly equipped, page 11 doesn't indicate anything more than 2,852 lbs. as a maximum camper weight, which I would think would directly translate into Payload.

Attachments

Advertisement

Advertisement