Sponsored

Sync Unable to Update

suprasteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Hi Everyone,

I think have a problem.... with my August 2021 KC built XLT...Do you agree? If so, what might you recommend I tell the dealer that can get this fixed properly (the 2nd time)?

my complain straight from my dealer visit today:
"Customer reports sync update issue: reports he believes he has not been receiving updates; unable to click the "automatic updates" toggle in Sync; in the "About Sync" menu, both the software version and revision sections are blank"

Tech comments: "Inspected Sync module with touch screen, reset the sync module and audio controller - Warranty"

Service write says "there was a bunch of updates applied" and yet, to me, everything looks exactly the same as when I dropped it off. In fact, exactly the same as it did since June 2021, when SecuriAlert came out... sounds like there was a big issue in 2021 when supposedly 1.7.1 came out? - is this related? I did receive a customer satisfaction letter regarding 22B08 and to me this sounds related. Despite me telling them about that in writing and verbally, there is no mention of it.

Really looking for validation from the community that something is wrong, and any advice you might have on how to correct it properly.

40,000km on the clock so want to make sure everything is working properly before warranty runs out....

Best Regards,
Steve
Sponsored