Sponsored

Unable to set up integrated Alexa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape
Has anybody had an issue with setting up the integrated Alexa? When I go to put the code in to amazon.com/code and grant permission, the browser on my phone says it was successful but then nothing happens on the touchscreen. When I go back and then click on Alexa again it says there was an issue setting it up and to use a new code. Which I’ve done multiple times since without any luck.

Anybody know how to fix this? My SYNC 4 is up to date, so not sure what the problem is
Sponsored

MEE0130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost Platinum
Following. I purchased my 22 Platinum and same issues you’re experiencing. I just gave up.!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I did it from my phone scanned a QR code.

StopCryingOnline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Having this problem as well.

Tried setting Alexa up about a dozen times. I’ve typed the code in, used the QR code, turned CarPlay off, connected to WiFi and turned WiFi off. Every time my phone browser says connection successful but SYNC says there was a problem trying to set up Alexa and to try again with a new code. So then I deregister the device in my Amazon account, try again and do the process over again to no success.

If anybody has figured this out please share your magic!

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I wonder if the truck has a connectivity issue at the time you are attempting to register?

Have you tried having the truck hooked to WiFi or your phone as a Hotspot?
Maybe the onboard cellular connection isn't sufficient where the truck is parked?

Sponsored

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
Having this problem as well.

Tried setting Alexa up about a dozen times. I’ve typed the code in, used the QR code, turned CarPlay off, connected to WiFi and turned WiFi off. Every time my phone browser says connection successful but SYNC says there was a problem trying to set up Alexa and to try again with a new code. So then I deregister the device in my Amazon account, try again and do the process over again to no success.

If anybody has figured this out please share your magic!
I couldn't get mine to register over my cell phone browser, I had to go through my laptop. I took it immediately that way, couldn't get my cell to read the QR code either.

StopCryingOnline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
I couldn't get mine to register over my cell phone browser, I had to go through my laptop. I took it immediately that way, couldn't get my cell to read the QR code either.
I’ll give that a try tomorrow, thank you for the suggestion!

StopCryingOnline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Unfortunately, using a different device/different browser made no difference. @Ford Motor Company any solutions to this problem? No matter what I do, this is the error message that I get:

Ford F-150 Unable to set up integrated Alexa 25D92CCE-3E18-49B0-9C2C-099154E4EF07

JDaleo

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch
Unfortunately, using a different device/different browser made no difference. @Ford Motor Company any solutions to this problem? No matter what I do, this is the error message that I get:

25D92CCE-3E18-49B0-9C2C-099154E4EF07.jpeg
I'm having the same issue. I can't scan the QR, but when i enter the code (tried on phone and PC), the website response is that it's completed, but the truck never goes past giving me the code.. However once the truck is added to my amazon account, I get the same message you're seeing.

To reset and get a new code, you need to remove the truck from your amazon account at https://www.amazon.com/mycd, and it's under "other devices". Then next time you go into the settings you'll get a new code. So it's being added to the account, but there must be some software glitch in the truck that's not allowing it to get past that point.

Has anyone been able to figure out why this isn't working?
Sponsored