• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Reservations numbers don’t mean shit to us. Don’t use them to determine anything.
Well, thanks for clearing that up for us.
It does... kind of...

---
Will customers who placed their reservation first be the first to receive invitations to place their order?
Not necessarily. Reservation order is important, but it is not the only consideration. Each reservation is tied to the customer’s specified dealer so it's not possible to simply follow reservation timing. Customer wave invitations will be based on a number of factors including timing of reservation, estimated dealer allocation and limited dealer prioritization.
---

This is the way I understand it... If you either deliberately or not were "cut" in line, by the dealer it changes the reservation and goes based on the allocation of the dealership. So if the dealer is getting 10 22MYs, and you are number 5, there is a good chance you will get a 22MY. However if you are number 15 and the dealer is getting 10, then you maybe moved to the 23MY. If the dealer never setup a priority, then it would go based on reservation timing. I am not sure if a person cancels though, but I would assume if you are out of priority slots then you would move on to the general reservation timings.
Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
It does... kind of...

---
Will customers who placed their reservation first be the first to receive invitations to place their order?
Not necessarily. Reservation order is important, but it is not the only consideration. Each reservation is tied to the customer’s specified dealer so it's not possible to simply follow reservation timing. Customer wave invitations will be based on a number of factors including timing of reservation, estimated dealer allocation and limited dealer prioritization.
---

This is the way I understand it... If you either deliberately or not were "cut" in line, by the dealer it changes the reservation and goes based on the allocation of the dealership. So if the dealer is getting 10 22MYs, and you are number 5, there is a good chance you will get a 22MY. However if you are number 15 and the dealer is getting 10, then you maybe moved to the 23MY. If the dealer never setup a priority, then it would go based on reservation timing. I am not sure if a person cancels though, but I would assume if you are out of priority slots then you would move on to the general reservation timings.
Reservation time stamp matters. Not the arbitrary numbers they use which is what I was referring to. You can’t determine where you fall in line for ordering by the reservation number.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Reservation time stamp matters. Not the arbitrary numbers they use which is what I was referring to. You can’t determine where you fall in line for ordering by the reservation number.
Yes, I agree. I just copied and pasted off the playbook and underlined.

Akovia

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
05 Tundra, ‘16 Kia Soul EV, ‘14 Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Experienced
It does... kind of...

---
---

I appreciate this info, SmoothJ. It fills in a few blanks for me. My dealership has been unable, or unwilling, to offer ANY info on its’ res numbers, allocations, or position in Fords pecking order. I am relieved that Ford has jumped into the breech but would have liked more transparency to aid my planning and decision making process.

LFD81

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-250, 2022 F-150 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Greetings all! Here's my reservation info:

Reservation Date: 5/28/2021

Reservation #: 10953063

Sponsored

Steve

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Excursion
Occupation
Farmer and Rancher
I want to go with the Max Recline seats. Has anyone sat in both seats. number 11029237 I have not placed to order yet

Akovia

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
05 Tundra, ‘16 Kia Soul EV, ‘14 Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Experienced
I want to go with the Max Recline seats. Has anyone sat in both seats. number 11029237 I have not placed to order yet
Has anyone placed an order yet? Jeez, I never angst about spending $80K like this before. Thanks Ford.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV

Sponsored

Olds120

First Name
David
Threads