• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bfjeld

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ram 1500 Sport , 2014 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Power Engineer
My reservation info on ford.ca account doesn’t show a time stamp. Just a reservation number and date. I reserved on launch night when site went live.
Have to assume that means I for sure am getting a chance to order !! Haha or maybe no chance at all….. could go either way.
Sponsored

playjack

First Name
jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
industrial eqpt sales
Added my reservation. Reserved day 2 and I’m in Canada. Hoping that’s good enough for late 22 early 23.
M also from Canada. Got mine on the 14th hour and my estimate based on thread #454 I am 25,000th. If 1st year production estimate of 15K units is true, I won't get mine til 1st quarter 23. Hope Ford can increase production to above 40K units and I can get mine in mid August 22.

Tailgator5

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Ford F250
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
Just added mine to the list. New user as well. Hope Ford isn’t true on the 15,000 first year.

bmw325_num99

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Just added mine to the list. New user as well. Hope Ford isn’t true on the 15,000 first year.
Same for me. I added mine yesterday but I am about 133,000 in line so it will be a while for me. Lots of time to daydream and plan.

Richs1stEV

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 and Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Retired
New to forum, just did reservation on 10/5/2021, Res #11269391. Got a call within an hour from the local dealership identified. Salesman wanted to meet ASAP. Will met with him tomorrow. After reading some posts here likely have more than 100,000 ahead of me. Very curious about the rush by the dealership.

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
New to forum, just did reservation on 10/5/2021, Res #11269391. Got a call within an hour from the local dealership identified. Salesman wanted to meet ASAP. Will met with him tomorrow. After reading some posts here likely have more than 100,000 ahead of me. Very curious about the rush by the dealership.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect your truck until the end of 2023 but most likely in 2024. Alot of dealerships are left in the dark on the process it sounds like. They may be trying to get you in a different vehicle because of the long wait...

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
More than 150,000 actually. You're also the first person from North Dakota on this list.

RamToLightning

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ram 1500 Crew Sport
Occupation
Insurance
Just joined and added my reservation to the list.
Reservation# 10825
5/19/21
Traverse City, MI

Richs1stEV

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 and Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Retired
Joined and did first post on this thread yesterday. Mentioned that the Dealer Salesman contacted me via phone, email, and text within an hour of making the $100 reservation. His messages almost seemed urgent and excited. Well, I met with him today at the dealership..... what a disappointment....he was low energy, unenthused and literally had less information than I had from reviewing this forum and watching a number of You Tube videos. He was not able to answer a single question I had, didn't have a price sheet, and said Ford has not officially committed to the Oct 26 date to start taking orders. He couldn't answer how the process worked for the Mache E and Maverick. I did ask how long he had been with this Dealer, he said 5 years. Ughhhhh.....

Last edited:

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Joined and did first post on this thread yesterday. Mentioned that the Dealer Salesman contacted me via phone, email, and text within an hour of making the $100 reservation. His messages almost seemed urgent and excited. Will, I met with him today at the dealership..... what a disappointment....he was low energy, unenthused and literally had less information than I had from reviewing this forum and watching a number of You Tube videos. He was not able to answer a single question I had, didn't have a price sheet, and said Ford has not officially committed to the Oct 26 date to start taking orders. He couldn't answer how the process worked for the Mache E and Maverick. I did ask how long he had been with this Dealer, he said 5 years. Ughhhhh.....
Dealers use automated responses to internet requests. Most still don’t know how to communicate online in 2021. Odds are it was written by committee or taken from a template.

Sponsored

Richs1stEV

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 and Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Retired
thanks Sam James, I must of have been the victim of automated responses .....as the Salesman's first question to me was .."So what brings you into day?" My response ..."You have sent me multiple emails, texts and voice mails indicating some type of urgency to meet as soon as possible!" Salesman's response ...."huhhh".... which lead to a total waste of my time AND is making me want to change my dealer of choice/delivery. So if there are any salesmen or dealers monitoring this forum .....DON'T do this to prospective customers!!

Jocull

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Federal government
10848009 on 5/19

Sogas

First Name