• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Request (EFC09543): Does anyone have access to Ford dealer site-- fmcdealer.com?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
That document details pricing and commission rates for AZD plan pricing on Lightning and E-Transit. I can't see why a dealer would want to post it.

OP
OP

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
That document details pricing and commission rates for AZD plan pricing on Lightning and E-Transit. I can't see why a dealer would want to post it.
Some people are just helpful I guess-- the stickied playbook thread has the pdf already posted with pricing/commissions for non-AZ pricing, this would just complete the playbook.

Reactions: JDD

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Some people are just helpful I guess-- the stickied playbook thread has the pdf already posted with pricing/commissions for non-AZ pricing, this would just complete the playbook.
Sorry. I would post it, but I like my job too much.

Reactions: WRS
OP
OP

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
Sorry. I would post it, but I like my job too much.
The helpful person who posted the playbook also likes their job. Anyway, I'm enormously grateful to whoever posted the playbook because it helps people understand which dealers are being fair. The missing piece is EFC09543. It'd be awesome to see that piece.

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
The helpful person who posted the playbook also likes their job. Anyway, I'm enormously grateful to whoever posted the playbook because it helps people understand which dealers are being fair. The missing piece is EFC09543. It'd be awesome to see that piece.
Nice editing.

I will take your advice and exercise more discretion before posting in any more threads asking for information. I apologize for any inconvenience I might have caused you.

OP
OP

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
Nice editing.

I will take your advice and exercise more discretion before posting in any more threads asking for information. I apologize for any inconvenience I might have caused you.
Post wherever you want, it's all good!

Royalist

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 90 S
Occupation
Student (Aviation Management and Operations) / Farm Manager
Why are you guys so cringe. Everything is so secretive nowadays and there’s no transparency. Post what ya like, if you don’t like it move along. This forum isn’t property of Ford nor the dealers.

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Can you speak to if this document is consistent with the “no X plan” policy thus far?

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Can you speak to if this document is consistent with the “no X plan” policy thus far?
All it states is what the dealers will be receiving in commission for AXD sales for the Lightning an E-Transit and what the fees are that they can charge. The only mention of X-Plan is that the X-Plan price will appear on the invoice but will not be accepted on the Lightning or E-Transit. It also suggests in certain instances, that X-Plan price could be higher than MSRP.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
OP
OP

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
Does this post have the document you were looking for?
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...ng-qualifies-for-a-z-and-d-plan-pricing.6544/

There are also a few posts with screen shots showing AZX pricing and the X-Plan price is indeed higher than MSRP.
I think that's most of it! Thank you :). Looks like AZ plans get 2.25% off invoice and don't pay d&d for about a $3000 discount on a $80,000 Lariat from what's shown on the order page. That's close to the 4% that's been quoted on this forum.

No mention of the commissions (my guess is that's in the document but left out of the post) but no biggie, I'm sure they're well-compensated based on the 10% commission they get. for a non-plan Lightning.

Invoice matches msrp based on this other post-- https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/?-2022-f-150-lightning-price-list-invoice-msrp-options-codes.7906/#post-150059
Sponsored