• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

denny@KMFord

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
No X-Plan Pricing on the Lightning.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning not eligible for X-Plan pricing. Qualifies for A/Z and D-Plan pricing 2022 F150 Lightning X-Plan Pricing.JPG

Plans explained:

A-Plan Pricing Calculation
Ford's A-Plan is intended for Ford employees. This is often considered to be the best possible deal out of Ford's discounted Plan offers.​
How it's calculated: Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee​

Z-Plan Pricing Calculation
The Z-Plan is identical to the A-Plan but applies to Ford retirees. Since the programs are so similar, they are frequently referenced together as A/Z Plan.​
How it's calculated: Same as A-Plan​

X-Plan Pricing Calculation
The X-Plan is actually two programs that equate to a discount for friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.​
The Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan is essentially a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford may qualify for.​
The Friends & Neighbors X-Plan is a much broader set that can be used by employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.​
How it's calculated: Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee​

HOWEVER!
Just FYI Ford is not following pricing with the old formulas for Lightning they are using the following:

AXZD PLAN PRICING AND COMMISSSIONS 2022 model year F-150 Lightning and E-Transit will be eligible for A/Z and D-Plan pricing. X-Plan pricing will not be eligible for these vehicles.

• AZD-Plan pricing will appear on the vehicle invoice, as is the case for all eligible Ford products.

• X-Plan Pricing will appear on the vehicle invoice even though the vehicles are not eligible for XPlan, and due to system calculation formulas, printed X-Plan Price may be higher than MSRP. F-150 Lightning and E-Transit will be offering A (A= Employee), Z (Z= Ford Retiree), D (D= dealer employee) Plan pricing on all series at time of order.

• Plan Business provides eligible employees and family members with the following discounts: – AZ-Plan: Dealer Invoice – 2.25% x (MSRP less D&D) + $275 Admin Fee – D-Plan: Dealer Invoice – 2.25% x (MSRP less D&D) + $275 Admin Fee +$100

Here is a screenshot of the release.

AXZD.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
Interesting, thank you for sharing.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Great! But can we still use X-plan for fees? Can't wait for tomorrow!

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
I called it! It's all academic really, since many dealerships aren't participating in any of the plans currently or even budging from MSRP

Even Ford Escapes are selling the same day that they roll off the transport trucks. It's just crazy!

...can we still use X-plan for fees?
Pretty confident that the answer is no. However, a good dealer might humor it, since the doc fee is just made up.

V8Nissan

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
00 super duty, 99 crown vic, 14 370z,14 expedition
This was another reason why I canceled my order after my dealer had told me this. Ford's new no discounts approach doesn't fly with me.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
This was another reason why I canceled my order after my dealer had told me this. Ford's new no discounts approach doesn't fly with me.
If they would have accepted X-plan it would be about $200 anyway. Not a big deal.

V8Nissan

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
00 super duty, 99 crown vic, 14 370z,14 expedition
If they would have accepted X-plan it would be about $200 anyway. Not a big deal.
How do you figure? I just looked up F150 pricing and it's almost 2 grand

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
How do you figure? I just looked up F150 pricing and it's almost 2 grand
Thats mass produced truck. Now look at the Mach-E and Maverick.

Reactions: WRS

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Thats mass produced truck. Now look at the Mach-E and Maverick.
My understanding is that X-plan is "invoice +" pricing which won't make much difference if invoice = MSRP as has been reported. The biggest advantage I saw with X-plan was the assurance against ADM.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
My understanding is that X-plan is "invoice +" pricing which won't make much difference if invoice = MSRP as has been reported. The biggest advantage I saw with X-plan was the assurance against ADM.
Pretty much. I got close to $10k off my ICE F-150 without X-Plan but Invoice vs MSRP on that truck was substantial.

These last couple of vehicles Ford has introduced MSRP vs Invoice hasn’t been a big difference.

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Not surprising in this market, unfortunately.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
It is invoice -2% + $275 with doc fees limited to $100. So you do get set savings, but not a lot.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
It is invoice -2% + $275 with doc fees limited to $100. So you do get set savings, but not a lot.
I think it is .4% not 2% but you are correct that it starts below invoice before the $275 program fee.

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
If it was the same as Mach E, you'd get a little over $500 off with the X plan on the Pro. I bought some $F shares in November to be eligible for this purchase. So far its been a great investment! Keep it up Jim and team!

Trukbed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost FX4
The ADMs are concerning me.
Sponsored