First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150, BMW X5, BMW M3,
Occupation
Sales
I have a 22 and just set up pro trailer before I left on my trip, it works well on my bumper pull trailer. I used the stickers to set up. I would use it again …
Sponsored

JTCNB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XTR Supercab
Occupation
Retired
Can anyone confirm that there is a way to download older software to a '21 to make it work with stickers?
And if so, any info to share?

Skier167

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Can anyone confirm that there is a way to download older software to a '21 to make it work with stickers?
And if so, any info to share?
This past weekend I decided to set up pro trailer on my ‘21. The sticker was still on my boat trailer from my ‘16. Went through calibration and it works. My software is up to date though so not sure that makes a difference.

JTCNB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XTR Supercab
Occupation
Retired
Can you go through the settings on your truck to see what software version and revision it is at?
As well as what version Ford Power Up yours is at?
Here is my info:
Ford F-150 Pro Trailer Backup Assist Stickers or Yaw 20230717_180307
Ford F-150 Pro Trailer Backup Assist Stickers or Yaw 20230717_180307
Ford F-150 Pro Trailer Backup Assist Stickers or Yaw 20230814_135103

JTCNB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XTR Supercab
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone with a '21 have Pro Trailer working with stickers?

If so can you send me the information you have (above) and I can show this to my dealership.

Appears not too many with '21 and working Pro Backup working, and if you do, it appears no one is willing to share this info.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LouDog

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ Lariat Powerboost
Does anyone with a '21 have Pro Trailer working with stickers?

If so can you send me the information you have (above) and I can show this to my dealership.

Appears not too many with '21 and working Pro Backup working, and if you do, it appears no one is willing to share this info.
I’d also like to know. I have a 21’ and just tried the sticker, no go. But I’m also stuck on 4.2.4.

DougSears

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I have a 2021 f150 with pro backup assist.
I tried to program the trailer and it is looking for the sensor (no option for the wsticker). Ford parts tells me the cost of one sensor kit is $1000. Does that seem correct or are they quoting the cost of a different thing

OP
OP

Mdperez6

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I have a 2021 f150 with pro backup assist.
I tried to program the trailer and it is looking for the sensor (no option for the wsticker). Ford parts tells me the cost of one sensor kit is $1000. Does that seem correct or are they quoting the cost of a different thing
I am not sure what they charge for the part but I can’t imagine it is that much. I have not bought it for mine but I see people selling it all the time from anywhere from $50-$200. I know there are a bunch on eBay in that range too. It is called a Yaw sensor and I think the part number is LC3T-14G621-AD that I have seen ppl selling.

DougSears

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thank you for this helpful information.
That sound more reasonable. The cost of the stickers was $5 each and this seemed completely way out there.
Sponsored