First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Ford Pass says I got this Priority Update at some point today (Mar 7, 2024). Still waiting for OTA 6.8.0 though.
Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
You're late. 🤣

It has been out for a few weeks to fix a corrupted asbuilt issue. If your truck internet was down and connected features stopped working this update fixed it.

OP
OP
Atlee

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
You're late. 🤣

It has been out for a few weeks to fix a corrupted as built issue. If your truck internet was down and connected features stopped working this update fixed it.
Thanks. I wouldn't know if the truck internet was down or not. As far as I know I've never used it. :)

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Thanks. I wouldn't know if the truck internet was down or not. As far as I know I've never used it. :)
GPS errors and other weird stuff going on tipped off the experts here few months ago. It never was an issue for me either but I remember lots of posts on strange issues.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
Oh, thought this was something new, had this update last month. Nothing new in March yet....

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Oh, thought this was something new, had this update last month. Nothing new in March yet....
New bug fix. That is 90% of updates over the past year just fixing what was broken in other updates.

I'm just happy Ford is still updating my truck after 3 years. My phone manufacturer doesn't do that. 🙄

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
@fordtruckman2003 - you still get OTAs when your off warranty? My truck comes of B to B factory warranty on May 6th. Was wondering if Ford still sends OTAs updates to our trucks? Also wonder about updates on FDRS.

Baz

First Name
Baz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Platinum Powerboost (High) BAP
Occupation
Manufacturing/Design Engineer
this was a new one for March...
2021-202324-PU0105-CMR-FXMar 2024Advanced Driver Assistance System*Driver Monitoring System* • Your driver monitoring system has been upgraded, reducing false eyes-off warnings when you're using the hands-free feature for a more enjoyable driveCMRNO25

Remember to check the spreadsheet in first post, see link below, @rugedraw does an awesome job keeping it up to date and he reports new updates on that thread.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...ead-f-150-lightning-mach-e.16968/#post-334005

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
@fordtruckman2003 - you still get OTAs when your off warranty? My truck comes of B to B factory warranty on May 6th. Was wondering if Ford still sends OTAs updates to our trucks? Also wonder about updates on FDRS.
3 year will run out end of May but I'm over miles. I don't expect any issues with updates as long as Ford keeps pushing them. I don't think Ford system is setup with the ability to cut updates off. FDRS should still work because any mechanic can pay for it to use.

PlatinumPat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Electrician
this was a new one for March...
2021-202324-PU0105-CMR-FXMar 2024Advanced Driver Assistance System*Driver Monitoring System* • Your driver monitoring system has been upgraded, reducing false eyes-off warnings when you're using the hands-free feature for a more enjoyable driveCMRNO25

Remember to check the spreadsheet in first post, see link below, @rugedraw does an awesome job keeping it up to date and he reports new updates on that thread.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...ead-f-150-lightning-mach-e.16968/#post-334005
I’m literally having this damn Error with my BC as we speak , do you know when this was put out in March ? I can’t even use my BC anymore bc it thinks I’m not watching 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

Baz

First Name
Baz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Platinum Powerboost (High) BAP
Occupation
Manufacturing/Design Engineer
I’m literally having this damn Error with my BC as we speak , do you know when this was put out in March ? I can’t even use my BC anymore bc it thinks I’m not watching 🤦🏻‍♂️
March 4th for EAP... but there were no majors problems with the update that I am aware of but I have no idea when it will be sent OTA ...

If you are having issues with BC then I would get in touch with your dealer about the issue, that would prompt them to install that update if its available in FDRS for your truck

PlatinumPat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Electrician
March 4th for EAP... but there were no majors problems with the update that I am aware of but I have no idea when it will be sent OTA ...

If you are having issues with BC then I would get in touch with your dealer about the issue, that would prompt them to install that update if its available in FDRS for your truck
I appreciate it, I’m hoping to avoid the dealer as I’ve been having an issue lately with my front left parking sensor?as well. Sometimes it won’t work or will give me the error that I’ve seen others having. I also realize that there may have been some dirt on the clear rubber outside of the sensor, which I cleaned off, and it since hasn’t come up. Onbtop of 3 to 4 updates that I’ve gotten in the meantime over the last 2 weeks which could have helped as well

I figured out that I needed to reset my BMS in order to get one of the recent power Updates to install and then I had 2 to 3 more back to back once connected to Wi-Fi finally which seem to also speed things up.
Sponsored