Sponsored

Powerboost door badge

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
So I'm embarrassed to say this. I have no idea how I've gone this long without noticing this. When I bought my truck there was a scratch on the driver door and they repainted it for free the beginning of April. Apparently they never put the powerboost badge back on. I was walking out of the convenience store today and went to check if my driver side was crooked and noticed it was missing.....lol

Yes I have on on the other side. Have to decide if I want to remove passenger or add driver (probably get the dealer to do it if I do the driver). Also thought about custom painted ones.

PXL_20220731_152419819.jpg
Maybe he was a Steelers' fan ?

Ford F-150 Powerboost door badge 1659346865761
Sponsored

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
So I'm embarrassed to say this. I have no idea how I've gone this long without noticing this. When I bought my truck there was a scratch on the driver door and they repainted it for free the beginning of April. Apparently they never put the powerboost badge back on. I was walking out of the convenience store today and went to check if my driver side was crooked and noticed it was missing.....lol

Yes I have on on the other side. Have to decide if I want to remove passenger or add driver (probably get the dealer to do it if I do the driver). Also thought about custom painted ones.

PXL_20220731_152419819.jpg
They gave you an open judgement free opportunity to replace yours with powerbeast. You either take the offer or you dont at this point the way I see it.

TheDIG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat
23 PB here. My passenger side badge is also crooked. Very strange. I dig the no badge look though. Will the dealer remove them if I ask them to?

amschind

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 SCrew 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Physician
I spent A LOT of time getting all of the badges/decals/stickers off of my truck. Goo-Gone did nothing but get me and the truck dirty vs the foam tape. Isopropyl alcohol balled the foam tape right up, but I was pretty aggressive about getting wax on the paint ASAP after.

I've just never liked decals, but I recognize that I'm in the minority.

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Mine came off the day it got home with a heat gun and some Goo Gone. Apply light heat, use fishing line behind the badge, then saw it gently, and finish with heat and Goo Gone. 20 minutes and the truck looks cleaner as a result.

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems
Never remove your Powerboost badge! Resale drops dramatically because they wonder what other insane things you've done ;)

Would you buy a RaptorR and clean it up to look like a XL work truck? That's serious play money hijinks right there!
Sponsored

Last edited: