First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Got my Sticker last week from ford tracker. Build date for next week. Order status also changed to in production. Dealer said delivery date the week the of the 15th. Ordered mid Dec. Canadian order as well.
0D4129FC-6346-448B-AA94-AE3A5560E2E9.png
? Great News where in Canada are you?
Sponsored

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
Is that his VIN?
No. That's BryanSimon's VIN. I do not think KNickell ever posted his VIN, at least I cannot find a posting and it's not on the list.

Sponsored

Jack in Prescott

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat PB, 2014 Mazda3
Can someone who's 'Ford Production Savvy' refer me to a thread or Ford description about the actual sequence I should be looking for once my order begins to 'surface' in the Ford production cycle. I ordered a Lariat PB thru Granger Ford and it was placed on Dec. 20th. I was told to expect a three month wait, which is just fine. But I'd just like to know what I'm told when and from whom, and what I should plan to do to stay on top of the build and delivery process once it begins. I'm sure this has been documented before but Search wasn't my friend this morning. Many thanks!

Jack

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Can someone who's 'Ford Production Savvy' refer me to a thread or Ford description about the actual sequence I should be looking for once my order begins to 'surface' in the Ford production cycle. I ordered a Lariat PB thru Granger Ford and it was placed on Dec. 20th. I was told to expect a three month wait, which is just fine. But I'd just like to know what I'm told when and from whom, and what I should plan to do to stay on top of the build and delivery process once it begins. I'm sure this has been documented before but Search wasn't my friend this morning. Many thanks!

Jack
Once you have a VIN you can track it yourself here. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
It explains the different stages.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Well boys, looks like I’m out of the club. My dealer just quoted me a build date of 3/3. Which puts me on a TIGHT timeline for when I needed the truck.

Can anyone offer some knowledge on length and accuracy of ship times from the Claycomo plant to the Southeast, particularly Florida? Will the truck come by rail? Anything else to give me hope?! Lol

Last edited:

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
I have a build week of 2/1 too. My dealer could not confirm an exact date when I called them a few days ago. No window sticker for me either yet.

From what others have been posting, it should populate about five days before.

At least I’m not alone in not having a window sticker yet.
Well boys, looks like I’m out of the club. My dealer just quieted me a build date of 3/3. Which puts me on a TIGHT timeline for when I needed the truck.

Can anyone offer some knowledge on length and accuracy of ship times from the Claycomo plant to the Southeast, particularly Florida? Will the truck come by rail? Anything else to give me hope?! Lol
Sorry to hear that. ☹

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Yea, me too. I wonder where they got the 2/1 from to begin with....
I'm wondering WHY it is now 3/3?? It sounds like they screwed up the order and redid it through no fault of your own... This is like what would have happened to me had I not accidentally placed an order with 2 dealers.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Well boys, looks like I’m out of the club. My dealer just quoted me a build date of 3/3. Which puts me on a TIGHT timeline for when I needed the truck.

I'm sorry to hear this for you Kyle but at least you got something. This is why I bother my dealer so much, they are as happy as I am when my truck finally comes in. Lol :ROFLMAO:

Your truck will for sure come by rail and then be trucked from a rail yard where they off load vehicles. I'm afarid you are looking at probably 3 weeks as an educated guess.

Did you have lay down seats or something?

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed

I was told by rail and that there are 3 off loading for Ford: Jacksonville, Orlando and Jupiter. We are in the same build week. I hope it doesn't take 3 weeks.