Sponsored

New Super Duty Double Honk Delete - Could F-150 Get The Same?

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So, it appears on the new 2023 Super Duty you have the option to turn off the annoying double honk feature. Watch the video at the 2:18 point to see how, anybody think we might get an update for our F-150's to do the same?

Sponsored

9663mu

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
Also the window down feature ? I also like their gauge cluster better. I like the rpm lines rather then seeing 1.8 etc. yes lol I know real world problems.

OP
OP
nvabill

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Also the window down feature ? I also like their gauge cluster better. I like the rpm lines rather then seeing 1.8 etc. yes lol I know real world problems.
Seems to me the F-150 could get any of this through a sync update at some point.

Old Bear

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 King Ranch Powerboost
Occupation
Information Technology
Double-honk and remote windows down/up have been in the ForSCAN list since I got back on last year. Here is the list of mods.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Yea, double honk doesn't technically exist on my last few F150's long enough to be measured in more than minutes/hours.
So if Ford is going to use development resources, don't waste it on giving me the ability to disable what isn't enabled. :)

I'd like a camping mode for the Powerboost. And yes, they could nest double-honk switch in that. Along with totally dark interior and full remote control for ProPower remotely. (within the RV)
Sponsored