Sponsored

Need HELP, Anyone who ordered in June, July, August and has some production status or at least their VIN number

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
I get no info from Ford Performance chat other than to check with my dealer or your order is still processing. From multiple tries over the last few days. A month or so ago my first time on the chat I had Jeremy and he actually gave me a 8-2 date that has since changed, and I am trying to find out if it is still holding.

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
I get no info from Ford Performance chat other than to check with my dealer or your order is still processing. From multiple tries over the last few days. A month or so ago my first time on the chat I had Jeremy and he actually gave me a 8-2 date that has since changed, and I am trying to find out if it is still holding.
With recent updates in the building window there might be a chance build day was moved. However, you’re dealer should have live access to your order based on what I’ve read.

MacTexas744

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 King Ranch, 2018 Porsche Macan S, 34 Ford
Occupation
Retired
Got an email from my salesman today " They just sent me an updated confirmation and informed us that the new trucks that does not have the adaptive steering option($1000.00) will be pushed back so that trucks with the option will be built first. " My Platinum has been on order since 6/14.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Got an email from my salesman today " They just sent me an updated confirmation and informed us that the new trucks that does not have the adaptive steering option($1000.00) will be pushed back so that trucks with the option will be built first. " My Platinum has been on order since 6/14.
I found out another person here got a VIN after adding 17A (adaptive steering) and called my dealer to add it, which he did. The notes this week don't mention it at all, so not sure if it's required for this week or not but I'd prefer to have the adaptive steering option anyways.

Sponsored

dpbrown02

First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I found out another person here got a VIN after adding 17A (adaptive steering) and called my dealer to add it, which he did. The notes this week don't mention it at all, so not sure if it's required for this week or not but I'd prefer to have the adaptive steering option anyways.
I thought Adaptive Steering was Standard on the King Ranch and higher? Did it change because I see several examples where it’s listed as standard interior feature.

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
I thought Adaptive Steering was Standard on the King Ranch and higher? Did it change because I see several examples where it’s listed as standard interior feature.
Yup it changed for job 2 trucks. Believe me I called ford on it and they could careless. To this day on the website you can’t add adaptive steering, only the dealer can add it.

dpbrown02

First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Yup it changed for job 2 trucks. Believe me I called ford on it and they could careless. To this day on the website you can’t add adaptive steering, only the dealer can add it.
woof so they found a way to tack on an extra $1k for job 2. I have two 701As on order: 5/24 and 6/28. No movement on either, so I had the later one updated today to remove start/stop.

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network admin
woof so they found a way to tack on an extra $1k for job 2. I have two 701As on order: 5/24 and 6/28. No movement on either, so I had the later one updated today to remove start/stop.
Yup pretty much! Could you imagine some are going to get a truck without that option and not know it.

Sponsored

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network admin
What is the option number and is available on all trim levels?
17A is the option and it’s only for KR and platinum since limited already included every option.

This is why there was a delay scheduling KR and Platinums since no one knew to add this option. All the trims below were getting scheduled very fast.

Last edited:

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
17A is the option and it’s only for KR and platinum since limited already included every option.

This is why there was a delay scheduling KR and Platinums since no one knew to add this option. All the trims below were getting scheduled very fast.
Much appreciated I have a KR on order, I hope I can get this added , auto/stop is a feature no one wants.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
The 17A option was specifically mentioned in prior weeks "will not schedule" scheduling notes, but it's not mentioned this week so likely not a limiting factor moving forward. You shouldn't add the option if you will regret it

rado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but what is a job 2 truck? One of the main reasons I went with a KR over a built lariat was for the standard adaptive steering.
Sponsored