Sponsored

My plan - possible?

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
Remote start doesn't matter all that much to me - perhaps because I've never used it. Always had stick shift cars before this. Are you saying that I can get the push-button start, though? Like, the little red button in place of the key hole inside the cab? 'Cause that, I want.

Got my VIN at 6:46 this morning.

Awesome. I think that's a standard part of the 301A package. Definitely have it.

Oh man!
No push button start. Regular old switchblade key in fob. Although the key hole is back on the dash like the old trucks used to be. Same place they stick the push button I think.

VIn already? They've certainly sped up that part of it. When I ordered 2 years ago in Oct. I don't remember exactly how long but I added a couple of items before I received the vin. side lights in the mirrors and the dampener.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems
To echo what other have said the savings was thousands for me. I'll have to go back and look but I bought durring the peak of dealers adding mark ups so it was a lot of money. Plus Granger is the easiest dealership to deal with. When I left I thought something was wrong cause it was too easy. Took like 15 mins max cause I did everything via esign beforehand. Plus it costs nothing but a few mins to get a quote on the exact truck you want. As long as you're willing to wait I've not found a competitive deal.
Reached out to them today regarding the Wildtrak. Thanks!

ks54703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22,XLT,302a,2.7EB,19Escape,87 GLHS 79 Magnun GT
Occupation
Retired IBEW Local 14 inside wireman
Wow Nice! My wife is bound and determined to get a WildTrak Bronco. Perhaps Granger can help take the sting out just a bit lol. We're a long way from Iowa now. I worked in Moline, Il. back in the day so I'm not unfamiliar with great midwest :)
Are you both sure on the Wild Track Bronco?? The neighbors just brought one home and other than the Avalanche color the thing looks totally out of place here in middle Wisconsin.

Looks like it set up for one thing and one thing only being off road.

Do not get me wrong understand the principle behind it but for normal use it just a piece of glitter to show off saying I can afford it. Just watching the 2 of them in their late 50's getting in and out of it is a spectacle to behold.

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation systems
Are you both sure on the Wild Track Bronco??
She is, but not at any price. We had the salesman offer us MSRP on a 4 door hardtop Lux pkg via text and then his GM balked when we had our own financing.

We have a Hummer H3 now we let the kids use and she climbs into our 4x4 PB like a cat, so hopefully we won't embarrass ourselves. Running boards are key since we aren't rock climbing it anyway.

If she chose a Land Rover Discovery or a Wagoneer Carbide 4x4 they would cost more and yet people wouldn't think twice. The Wildtrak Lux package is pretty loaded with Sync4, 12" screen, B&0 10 speaker, Nav, 360 cameras, adaptive cruise etc.

Believe it or not at $67k it's surprisingly competitive but it does lean heavily toward the truly off road end of the luxury SUV scale. The 2.7EB mated to a 4.7 rear end through the 10r80 is pretty stout.

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation systems
Key word was "She".
I have cloth in my XLT and love it lol. I'd rather look back when we're eighty and laugh about that time we bought the Wildtrack for her than regret that I didn't.

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
Man it's too bad you live so far away as I have pretty much the entire interior I pulled from my 22 RCSB project when I was given a company truck. I'm still on the fence but am looking at another route which wont require it and if that pans out I'll let you know.
Sponsored