Sponsored

(MN) trade XLT tow mirrors to standard XLT mirrors

Snippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I have the 302A XLT tow mirrors with BLIS, puddle, 360 cam, manual extend and fold. I’m looking to trade for standard XLT 302A mirrors with the same features (minus the extend obviously). Located in MN, and not looking to ship. Thanks!
Sponsored

ChemGuy

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Sport 5.0
Occupation
Reactor Operator
I have the 302A XLT tow mirrors with BLIS, puddle, 360 cam, manual extend and fold. I’m looking to trade for standard XLT 302A mirrors with the same features (minus the extend obviously). Located in MN, and not looking to ship. Thanks!
Damn, I'm looking to trade mine and got excited for a sec, have all options except 360 cam lol. Good luck with search.

spacewhite_3.5

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost 4X4Spoort XLT
@Snippy I have all those options and I’m looking for tow mirrors. To bad you do t live closer, sure you don’t want to ship! Do you have pictures of the tow mirrors

OP
OP

Snippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Snippy I have all those options and I’m looking for tow mirrors. To bad you do t live closer, sure you don’t want to ship! Do you have pictures of the tow mirrors
Thanks for the offer but I was able to find someone locally today for a swap! Best of luck on your search.
Sponsored