Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Hey guys! Trying to track my build. Can someone help. Dealer thinks it in route but I'm not so sure. How do I check?

VIN #1FTFW1ED1MFA82897

Thanks in advance!

Here: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/track-your-f-150-order-by-vin-number.596/

Or

Here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

The first one is the VIN tracker on our forum posted by our very own 427CobraJet. It has a lot of useful information and seems to be more accurate sometimes. The second one is the FoMoCo one and should give you general information as long as you have your VIN and order number.
Sponsored

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Iconic Silver FX4 PowerBoost
Occupation
Contractor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
Here: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/track-your-f-150-order-by-vin-number.596/

Or

Here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

The first one is the VIN tracker on our forum posted by our very own 427CobraJet. It has a lot of useful information and seems to be more accurate sometimes. The second one is the FoMoCo one and should give you general information as long as you have your VIN and order number.
The 1st found the truck but it just says in transit. The 2nd one didn't find my Vin. How do I get this report?

Ford F-150 March 8th, 2021 Build Week Ford Tracker

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The 1st found the truck but it just says in transit. The 2nd one didn't find my Vin. How do I get this report?

Ford Tracker.jpg

Where did you get that screen from? That’s normally what a dealer has access to, I believe.

Neither tracker recognized the VIN? Try using all caps, it’s a long shot but sometimes that works.

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
Where did you get that screen from? That’s normally what a dealer has access to, I believe.

Neither tracker recognized the VIN? Try using all caps, it’s a long shot but sometimes that works.

I got the screen shot from page 2 of this thread. Someone was posting photos of it. Was wondering how I get access to that.

Sponsored

SuvE

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
You can also get it from your dealer. I have received two from mine.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I got the screen shot from page 2 of this thread. Someone was posting photos of it. Was wondering how I get access to that.

Like Vpswcci said, you have to get it from your dealer or from Pioneer74 over at F150Forum.com.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Order Finally changed to shipped today!! ?

When was your built? Should have been well on its way for several days if my build is any indication. Shipped the day it rolled off the line!

Sponsored

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lead Foot Gray XLT 5.0 Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Veteran
When was your built? Should have been well on its way for several days if my build is any indication. Shipped the day it rolled off the line!
Date on window sticker showed 3/11, but tracker shows in production 3/14 and built 3/17 and shipped today. I had the spray in bed liner and wheel well liners, pretty sure that's what added some extra days. Not bad at all though! If going off of the tracker then it took about 3 days to get produced and bed liner sprayed in, which is way faster than anticipated!

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Has anyone from our 3/8 build week had the privilege to take delivery yet? Be sure to post back here when you do!!

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Date on window sticker showed 3/11, but tracker shows in production 3/14 and built 3/17 and shipped today. I had the spray in bed liner and wheel well liners, pretty sure that's what added some extra days. Not bad at all though! If going off of the tracker then it took about 3 days to get produced and bed liner sprayed in, which is way faster than anticipated!

Looks like par for the course when I compare mine to yours. My blend was 3/10, and "Built" status labeled as 3/12. About two days for them to make it down the line!

The only option that could have held me up was the wheel-well liners. It doesn't look like that was an issue thankfully.

Last edited:

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lead Foot Gray XLT 5.0 Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Veteran
Looks like Ford production is finally in full swing now! My buddy just placed his order last Saturday on the 13th and already had a vin this Tuesday 3/16. Glad all the options that were holding up builds at the factory aren't an issue anymore as well!

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks like Ford production is finally in full swing now! My buddy just placed his order last Saturday on the 13th and already had a vin this Tuesday 3/16. Glad all the options that were holding up builds at the factory aren't an issue anymore as well!

That is a great sign. I hope that rumor of idling or stopping production for another week later this month is done and over with!
Sponsored