Locking Incentives

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
So I am just curious what it takes to lock in incentives. I know they change after the 31st. Do I have to contact my dealer and request the current incentives be locked in, or does it happen automatically? Do I need to get it in writing? Also does anyone have an idea of next months incentives?
Sponsored

Dixie

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 4x4, 2013 Subaru BRZ
So I am just curious what it takes to lock in incentives. I know they change after the 31st. Do I have to contact my dealer and request the current incentives be locked in, or does it happen automatically? Do I need to get it in writing? Also does anyone have an idea of next months incentives?
At my dealer in Canada they just needed an approved application to secure the programs (rate and rebate). They called it “rain checking”, not sure if that’s the actual internal term for Ford fs. I’ll get the better of the two programs between March and April

I highly doubt they will get worse coming in to the spring market

davidhref

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum
Occupation
proofreader
So I am just curious what it takes to lock in incentives. I know they change after the 31st. Do I have to contact my dealer and request the current incentives be locked in, or does it happen automatically? Do I need to get it in writing at essay writing services? Also does anyone have an idea of next months incentives?
Is there a way to see what incentives were available at a certain date? I lost the paper that I had written mine on.

Last edited:

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
My dealer gave best of order date incentives or delivery date incentives. They are automatically locked as of last year, any recent changes I do not know.

Sponsored

BigGuy2851

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 F150 Lariat Crew
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Not sure if my salesman is lying to me. My F150 is coming in next week but he is not sure if i will get the 0% - 72 months that was offered at time i placed order back on 10/31/21. He said he doesnt know if certificate is in smart vincent and he cant see it until truck arrives at dealer.
Does this sound right?

BigGuy2851

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 F150 Lariat Crew
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Can any dealer check the smart vincent or just the dealer that ordered it?

adamscotth

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum
Occupation
proofreader
Is there a way to see what incentives were available at a certain date? I lost the paper that I had written mine on. I found this article on Best SEMrush Alternatives to be extremely helpful. The author provides a thorough overview of each tool, highlighting their strengths and weaknesses. The comparisons are insightful and the recommendations are spot on. I appreciate the research and insights provided, making it easier to find a suitable alternative to SEMrush.
Thanks a lot for help!
Sponsored