Sponsored

Requesting advice about locking in Incentives

Pibblemobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
Thanks for the info! I'm in an area where the dealerships are adding a $10K Market Adjustment Fee on top of MSRP and can't keep trucks on the lot. I'm sure they weren't happy with my X Plan. They don't require a deposit so I'm a little worried that they're going to try to sell the truck at that inflated price to someone else once it hits their lot.

Since the truck was ordered on 9/3 and scheduled on 9/16, is it too late for them to enter my incentives to Smartvincent?
They already should have entered the incentives when the truck was ordered. Best bet is to contact them and make sure they’re giving you the incentives you’re eligible for.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
I ordered 9/7/21 under x-plan. Was told I would get the $700 xplan incentive but the dealer knew nothing about the 1k order incentive. I called Ford and ask them about it they said the dealer needed to contact Ford to figure it out and I should get both the private xplan and 1k public incentive as they should stack. I had my dealer reach out to Ford and he responded I should get the 1k offer on delivery after he talked to Ford. he also said I have the option of taking the incentives at the time of delivery if they are better. No Vin yet.
On Sept 1, I originally ordered a Power Boost. The incentive for ordering was $1500 plus 72 mth 0% financing. I'm trying to contact someone at Ford to check on the status of my order.

Reactions: GWG

Poorredman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 501a PB Smoked Quartz
I ordered thru Granger on Aug 5th. Truck is currently scheduled to be built next week, which means it should be delivered to Granger sometime in October.

While the ordering process with Chip was smooth, I'm not impressed yet with the finance department. Sent an email 2 weeks ago to the first finance person listed on thier website, asking for confirmation that I would recieve the $1k custom order bonus and my $2k PCO that says is valid on orders made prior to the expiration on 9/30. Didn't get a response, so asked Chip who to contact. Sent an email to the recommended person 2 days ago and still no response.

Really hope I don't lose out on $3k.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
Im being told theres no way to lock in rates as those incentives are offered by ford. Also states must take delivery of dealer stock. Id love to be able to lock in that 0% but seems like its luck of the draw. It all depends on what is offered at the time of delivery. Although i have read a few people state that they locked in rates with their dealorship.
my dealer told me incentives and personnel offer along with 0% is locked in

Sponsored

SPARKY150

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Electrician
I ordered my Smoked Quartz Lariat SCREW 6-1/2' Box PB on 9/3/21 from a local dealership. Dealer said that since I'm using X-Plan, I can't lock in the price or any incentives until the truck is on their lot and that X-Plan Pricing defaults to Priority Code 19. Reading through these threads, it seems like this hasn't been the case with others on the Forum.

I should be eligible for:
$1,000 Built For You By You Retail Custom Order Bonus Cash (PGM #38150, End Date: 9/30/2021)
$500 Military Appreciation (eCertificate ID obtained, End Date: 1/3/2022)
$750 Exclusive Cash Reward (Personal Code obtained, Expiration Date 1/3/22)

I called Ford Performance today to check on the order status. They provided my VIN but said they only show the $750 PCO and to check with the dealership about the others.
The dealership provided the same VIN with a Build Date of 11/1/21 but said they can't enter anything until the truck arrives on the lot and that I need to contact Ford about the incentives.

Suggestions on what I can do to lock these in?
I ordered my truck on 08/30/21. I was able to lock in 0% for 72 months, 3500 trade rebate and 1,000 custom order rebate. I’m also getting about a 6700 discount on top of all of those. So I’m about 10k Under MSRP. My dealer stated that I am also able to get the rebates when the truck comes. What ever is better.

Pibblemobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
I ordered my truck on 08/30/21. I was able to lock in 0% for 72 months, 3500 trade rebate and 1,000 custom order rebate. I’m also getting about a 6700 discount on top of all of those. So I’m about 10k Under MSRP. My dealer stated that I am also able to get the rebates when the truck comes. What ever is better.
Wow $3,500 trade rebate? Only $1,000 here…

SPARKY150

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Electrician
Wow $3,500 trade rebate? Only $1,000 here…
Yup. I wouldn’t have thought about trading my truck into a dealer because I plan on selling it to a family member, but the dealer is going to be a middle man so I get the rebate. It’s a $70 charge to go through the shop and get safety inspection. So I can sell my truck to the dealer for 1,000 and my family member will pay 1,070. And I get an extra 3,500.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Yup. I wouldn’t have thought about trading my truck into a dealer because I plan on selling it to a family member, but the dealer is going to be a middle man so I get the rebate. It’s a $70 charge to go through the shop and get safety inspection. So I can sell my truck to the dealer for 1,000 and my family member will pay 1,070. And I get an extra 3,500.
Now that's what I call thinking out of the box! Rather creative.

Pibblemobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
Ah so it’s equity in your trade. I’ve never seen such a large rebate for trading. It’s $1,000 trade assistance currently.

Sponsored

y7eah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
@Granger Ford if we ordered via you do you lock in rebates and financing at time of order? I’ve read conflicting info on this as some dealers say they can, others can’t. Specifically the 0% for 72 months and 1k custom order rebate available right now.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford if we ordered via you do you lock in rebates and financing at time of order? I’ve read conflicting info on this as some dealers say they can, others can’t. Specifically the 0% for 72 months and 1k custom order rebate available right now.
Yes the 1,000 rebate is locked in. I don't believe you can lock in the 0 for 72. But whatever applicable rebates can be applied at date of order or date of delivery. Whichever makes the most sense.

bgalakazam

First Name
Lubo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 500A Lariat 4x4 5.0L
I am trying to apply the following 3: $1,000 military, $1,000 student, $1,000 custom order. I ordered through MAS and they were only able to apply $500 military. I feel kind of left out since it's a weird dealer / overseas delivery. So far no luck on getting the rebates applied. I have the certificate and MAS is supposed to offer lowest price and honor all rebates between order and delivery (which is about 6 moths for me).

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
I am trying to apply the following 3: $1,000 military, $1,000 student, $1,000 custom order. I ordered through MAS and they were only able to apply $500 military. I feel kind of left out since it's a weird dealer / overseas delivery. So far no luck on getting the rebates applied. I have the certificate and MAS is supposed to offer lowest price and honor all rebates between order and delivery (which is about 6 moths for me).
All I've seen for the military appreciation discount, to include my own, is $500. What is MAS?
Sponsored