Requesting advice about locking in Incentives

bgalakazam

First Name
Lubo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 500A Lariat 4x4 5.0L
All I've seen for the military appreciation discount, to include my own, is $500. What is MAS?
Military Auto Source. It's run by the base exchanges and usually is used overseas. I have an e-certificate for $1,000 at the time the order was made. The way MAS works is they are supposed to provide the Lowest price for the vehicle between the order date and delivery date, regardless if the price, rebate or discount is no longer available.
Sponsored

Thinbluef150

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
Police Officer
I am trying to apply the following 3: $1,000 military, $1,000 student, $1,000 custom order. I ordered through MAS and they were only able to apply $500 military. I feel kind of left out since it's a weird dealer / overseas delivery. So far no luck on getting the rebates applied. I have the certificate and MAS is supposed to offer lowest price and honor all rebates between order and delivery (which is about 6 moths for me).
You cannot combine military and student. You must choose one or the other.

bgalakazam

First Name
Lubo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 500A Lariat 4x4 5.0L
Good to know. So I am looking at $1,000 military/student and $1,000 custom order. Right now I only have a $500 military applied. Will update when the final order price is through.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Military Auto Source. It's run by the base exchanges and usually is used overseas. I have an e-certificate for $1,000 at the time the order was made. The way MAS works is they are supposed to provide the Lowest price for the vehicle between the order date and delivery date, regardless if the price, rebate or discount is no longer available.
Thanks for follow-up- it's been a few years since I was assigned to Germany when we had the dealers at BX facility.

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
I ordered my truck on 08/30/21. I was able to lock in 0% for 72 months, 3500 trade rebate and 1,000 custom order rebate. I’m also getting about a 6700 discount on top of all of those. So I’m about 10k Under MSRP. My dealer stated that I am also able to get the rebates when the truck comes. What ever is better.
Can you please explain how your dealer was able to lock in 0 for 72? Everyone else, including dealers here are explaining that if Ford doesn’t offer 0 for 72 during delivery, you really can’t get it. So either your dealer is giving you wrong information or everyone else doesn’t know something he does.

SPARKY150

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Electrician
Can you please explain how your dealer was able to lock in 0 for 72? Everyone else, including dealers here are explaining that if Ford doesn’t offer 0 for 72 during delivery, you really can’t get it. So either your dealer is giving you wrong information or everyone else doesn’t know something he does.
What I was told is dealers do have the ability to do it. When the truck arrives, you can chose the rebates that were available when you ordered or the rebates available when the truck comes in, whichever is better. I was told that other dealers say they won’t do that because they have a truck on the lot with a dealer markup they they want to sell. All the dealers around me wanted between 4K all the way to 10k over MSRP, and they stated they could not lock in any interest rates or rebates. The dealer I bought from made it clear that that was false. I’m getting my truck about 11k below MSRP with the rebates and interest rate locked in. You have to find an honest dealer that isn’t being greedy.
Sponsored