First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Hey guys. Had a f150 tremor on order, but likely to join this limited club with an iconic silver dealer stock order that’s coming in a few weeks. weird question, I know most people are quick to pull stickers/badging off. But I have a 19 limited and maybe it’s just me, but the sides near the tailgate where a 4x4; fx4 or tremor sticker would be, just kind of looks empty and missing something in my opinion. Has anyone seen someone put something there on a limited, still keeping it classy? Thanks!
Sponsored

BSD_USER66

First Name
freeBSD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited, 2015 Platinum, 2014 XLT, 1993 XL
Occupation
Cyber Security
Hey guys. Had a f150 tremor on order, but likely to join this limited club with an iconic silver dealer stock order that’s coming in a few weeks. weird question, I know most people are quick to pull stickers/badging off. But I have a 19 limited and maybe it’s just me, but the sides near the tailgate where a 4x4; fx4 or tremor sticker would be, just kind of looks empty and missing something in my opinion. Has anyone seen someone put something there on a limited, still keeping it classy? Thanks!
I've seen some that added "Limited" letters along the sides like the F-250 Platinum:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353470286056

Renegade21

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Technology Director
I recently blew my engine in my 08 Silverado, but lucked out and found a 2021 F-150 Limited Powerboost in Agate Black. So far this is the best truck I have owned. I have already had Xpel paint protection on entire front end of truck and mirrors, Ceramic coat, tinted the front windows and moonroof (ceramic tint to keep the heat out), LineX bed-liner and Roll-N-Lock cover installed. I will be adding a 2' leveling kit and more rugged All-Terrain tires in the near future.

Shyrax

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Limited
Occupation
IT Management
Finally got scheduled. Build week of 11/8.

Sponsored

dsheppard20

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future 2021 F150 Powerboost Full Hybrid
I recently blew my engine in my 08 Silverado, but lucked out and found a 2021 F-150 Limited Powerboost in Agate Black. So far this is the best truck I have owned. I have already had Xpel paint protection on entire front end of truck and mirrors, Ceramic coat, tinted the front windows and moonroof (ceramic tint to keep the heat out), LineX bed-liner and Roll-N-Lock cover installed. I will be adding a 2' leveling kit and more rugged All-Terrain tires in the near future.
My Agate Black Powerboost just showed up. Did you do any paint correction prior to applying the xpel ppf and ceramic coat?

Renegade21

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Technology Director
My Agate Black Powerboost just showed up. Did you do any paint correction prior to applying the xpel ppf and ceramic coat?
Yes, I had the same shop do the paint correction first, then PPF and then Ceramic coat. The shop I used had to remove the Limited badging on the hood to get the PPF installed properly. They ordered another one and installed it after the PPF was down and prior to ceramic coat being applied. The badging wont adhere properly if you try and apply it after the ceramic coat.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Yesterday pulled off OEM stock tires. Wanted just a little more agressive stand/appearence.
I put on a set of Toyo Open Country AT III, LT 285/55 R22. Zero rub/no hitting anywhere.
I like Toyo vs Nitro's. BL: Not really much of a difference beween the two. I also had all windows ceramic tinted to include sunroof and front windshield. My tint came with a lifetime warranty and is transferable @ sale. I stayed within my state legal requirements.

Last edited:

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
Yesterday pulled off OEM stock tires. Wanted just a little more agressive stand/appearence.
I put on a set of Toyo Open Country AT III, LT 285/55 R22. Zero rub/no hitting anywhere.
I like Toyo vs Nitro's. BL: Not really much of a difference beween the two. I also had all windows ceramic tinted to include sunroof and front windshield. My tint came with a lifetime warranty and is transferable @ sale. I stayed within my state legal requirements.
Can you post up a picture of your truck with the tires please!!

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
who is thinking about giving their limited a more sportier look? I was thinking about getting the front grille and lower part of the bumper, side markers and tailgate gloss black. door handles same color as the rest of the truck [ star white ] wheels powder coated gloss black with AT tires. Was also thinking about getting a rear spoiler, the one that goes over top of the rear window which I would also paint star white. fender flares as well. Looking for something on the internet but not able to find anything.

Sponsored

vinhdiesel

First Name
vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum
who is thinking about giving their limited a more sportier look? I was thinking about getting the front grille and lower part of the bumper, side markers and tailgate gloss black. door handles same color as the rest of the truck [ star white ] wheels powder coated gloss black with AT tires. Was also thinking about getting a rear spoiler, the one that goes over top of the rear window which I would also paint star white. fender flares as well. Looking for something on the internet but not able to find anything.

im looking to do the same thing but waiting to see pictures to see if i actually like it

Cubfan1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC YukonXL, Ford 2021 f 150 Ltd.
Occupation
Healthcare
Hello All,

Has anyone had some experience in the snow with the
Limited set up ? Somewhat concerned about the stock tires
as we venture up-to the Sierra‘s over the weekend.

Any comments would be welcome As it’s snowing like crazy here !

Berkfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLRU
I went size wider Toyo Open Country AT III, LT 295/55 R22, rubbed slightly on crash bars but I was able to loosen the bolts and push the crash bars about 1/4" forward. Looks great!
Are you happy with the tires? I came from BFG KO2 and these Toyos feel borderline dangerous in rain. They were really hard to balance, I had to pay for road balancing and they still wobble for the first mile until they warm up. I think all the great online reviews had to be paid for by the manufacturer.

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat; 2022 F150 Limited
I went size wider Toyo Open Country AT III, LT 295/55 R22, rubbed slightly on crash bars but I was able to loosen the bolts and push the crash bars about 1/4" forward. Looks great!
Are you happy with the tires? I came from BFG KO2 and these Toyos feel borderline dangerous in rain. They were really hard to balance, I had to pay for road balancing and they still wobble for the first mile until they warm up. I think all the great online reviews had to be paid for by the manufacturer.
Thinking of adding 295/55 R22 tires when my limited arrives. Have a question for you if you don't mind....how much of stance does your truck have now. Does the difference between the 295 and the stock 275 make the tires stick out that much more?
Sponsored