***Limited Club***

Six7Kevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Limited
The black and the white in back to back posts...... I keep going back and forth on which color I will get in the fall. They are both beautiful. I have a 2016 black Lim now and had a White 2010 Platty before. Decisions, decisions

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** 103AED87-CFEE-41B8-8CB9-A4F09669B784

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** C5005631-52CE-4236-835F-9B72433B60C4
Sponsored

91heelncville

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Well folks, finally "maybe" some good news - I ordered my Limited on 8/20/20 and the VIN tracker site just updated and says my ride should reach my dealership in VA on 5/25/21. Fingers crossed......I've been living right for a long time, helping old ladies cross the street, picking up other people's trash on the trails, generally striving to leave people, places, and things better than I found them. I kinda feel like I deserve to get my truck in time for a trip beginning June 5 that I planned almost a year ago - when I neglected to factor in the pandemic and that a black market microchip would become more valuable than bitcoin. Send me some good karma if you have any to spare.

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
Wow, I just don't understand Ford's ordering system.... :unsure:

Some folks get their ordered trucks as short as within 6 weeks, and others 32+ weeks. I ordered my fairly loaded Limited January 20th, and it arrived March 4th.

LTDJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Limited PowerBoost
Occupation
Tax Attorney/CPA
Wow, I just don't understand Ford's ordering system.... :unsure:

Some folks get their ordered trucks as short as within 6 weeks, and others 32+ weeks. I ordered my fairly loaded Limited January 20th, and it arrived March 4th.
Did you get the full recline seats and/or work surface? I think those options were the cause for the pre-chip shortage delays.

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
Did you get the full recline seats and/or work surface? I think those options were the cause for the pre-chip shortage delays.
I got Max Recline, but not Work Surface.

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Loving it.

13" inch atenna, Retrax MX PowerOne Tonneau Cover & Ceramic coating + on windshield.
I really need to get the two (driver & pass) windows tinted. The issue is were I live - don't trust some of the wannabes window tinting garages. Most likley I'll travel 2 hrs to get the tint. I also may go with a 2.5" lift once it's time to replace tires - so far I really like the ride comfort.

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** Truck #1

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** IMG_3625

Attachments

Last edited:

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
Beauty! (looks exactly like mine, but cleaner!)

BudLeary

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited, 2020 Range Rover, 2019 Audi A5
Occupation
Architect
Tonneau cover...

What’s everyone getting? I’m leaning Retrax Pro XR due to quality and utility of the t slot rails. Most concerned about how waterproof it is and how much space the cassette takes up.
I just installed a retrax powertrax XR.. great cover. Went on pretty easy and looks great. If you chat with a rep online - they will come off the price a bit.
Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** IMG_1969

Sponsored

Cubfan1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC YukonXL, Ford 2021 f 150 Ltd.
Occupation
Healthcare
Forgot to post the pic of the powder coated wheels. The Wheel Doctor in the Cincy area did it for ~$520. Dropped of the truck Friday morning was completed that afternoon.
black wheels.jpg

White Limited selected as backdrop for POTUS Dearborn visit yesterday .

Ford F-150 ***Limited Club*** 1621431893572

91heelncville

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Has anyone bailed on their retail order and tracked down a Limited on the lot at a dealership? I'm willing to go almost anywhere nationwide. I'm in Virginia, ordered mine on 8/20/20 and have no reason to believe I'll receive it anytime soon. I REALLY want/need to have it by 6/15 (I have my reasons) and am willing to absorb some pain to make it happen. Any suggestions anyone? 10,000 karma points to anyone who can assist.

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
Has anyone bailed on their retail order and tracked down a Limited on the lot at a dealership? I'm willing to go almost anywhere nationwide. I'm in Virginia, ordered mine on 8/20/20 and have no reason to believe I'll receive it anytime soon. I REALLY want/need to have it by 6/15 (I have my reasons) and am willing to absorb some pain to make it happen. Any suggestions anyone? 10,000 karma points to anyone who can assist.
I'm thinking something's not right.

I ordered a fairly loaded Limited on 1/11/21, and picked it up 3/5/21.

What is your configured order? Only thing special about mine was foldable storage under rear seat and max recline seats (+ PowerBoost engine).

91heelncville

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
I'm thinking something's not right.

I ordered a fairly loaded Limited on 1/11/21, and picked it up 3/5/21.

What is your configured order? Only thing special about mine was foldable storage under rear seat and max recline seats (+ PowerBoost engine).
Hybrid, 4x4, Max Recline, Work Surface, Tonneau Cover. Apparently I'm one of the unlucky ones who had an early April build and it is now sitting somewhere awaiting chips. Ford Corporate's communication to their dealerships and retail customers is abysmal. And now, like others on the forum, I'm seeing builds similar to mine show up in dealer inventories around the US, clearly debunking the notion that Ford was taking care of their retail orders before pushing out more dealer stock.

Azizo

First Name
Abdulaziz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Limited Star White
Forgot to post the pic of the powder coated wheels. The Wheel Doctor in the Cincy area did it for ~$520. Dropped of the truck Friday morning was completed that afternoon.
black wheels.jpg
Very Nice!

Could you please post more pics showcasing the wheel color? I am thinking of doing the same to mine including the grill as well.

Thanks
Sponsored