• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
2) Confirmed to be Lariat or Platinum with rear sliding window.
Wait, what? No sliding rear window on the XLT? WTF Ford!? I know I'm beating a dead horse here regarding sparse trim options, but it seems every so often I'm STILL finding things Ford is doing to weasel people into a higher trim. Highly disappointed.

To bring this back on topic - yeah... not a fan of any of those mods either.
Sponsored

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 XLT SC Sport - On Order - 2022 Lariat SC 4x4
Occupation
Business Owner

Sundancer330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, FX4, Velocity Blue
Sure is BUTT Ugly, something from a 1970s JC Whitney catalog.

Sundancer330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, FX4, Velocity Blue
Wait, what? No sliding rear window on the XLT? WTF Ford!? I know I'm beating a dead horse here regarding sparse trim options, but it seems every so often I'm STILL finding things Ford is doing to weasel people into a higher trim. Highly disappointed.

To bring this back on topic - yeah... not a fan of any of those mods either.
The sliding rear window has been an option for a while now on the XLT. My 21 doesnt have it and its much quieter than the 18 I had with sliding, and also the look is much nicer.

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
That has to be staged. This guy hit an electricity button to open the charge port door and still thought it took gas? He looked under the hood and knew there was no engine, and still thought it took gas?

Then again..he seemed to be digging around for a charging adapter. So maybe he just thought the gas station...doesn't dispense gas?

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager
That has to be staged. This guy hit an electricity button to open the charge port door and still thought it took gas? He looked under the hood and knew there was no engine, and still thought it took gas?

Then again..he seemed to be digging around for a charging adapter. So maybe he just thought the gas station...doesn't dispense gas?
Agreed - that was hilarious, but I was thinking the whole time it had to be staged. The people in the car filming made a few comments about not wanted the guy to see them, but made no REAL attempts not to be seen or have their phone/camera seen, and they were unabashedly laughing in the guy's general direction the whole time. Not exactly stealthy.
I also agree that dude never would've found the charge port door release if he thought he was looking for a gas door release. Even if he borrowed the car and doesn't know much about it, it's not like a Tesla owner is ever going to let a friend or family member borrow their car without at least explaining how to charge it.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Looks like a Platinum to me. And I think I can see the glass roof, although it is hard because of the angle.
You are correct, although the angle is not ideal, you can see the front outline of the twin panel roof.

RLXXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F 150, 2014 Escape, 2011 Suzuki DR 650SE
Occupation
Auto tech
Those vent visors look like the ones I have on my truck. They're AVS low profile. Put a set on back in 2013, they still look good to this day. As for the other stuff, no thanks.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lighting F150 Spotted w/ Sport Bar, Window Deflectors, Mudflaps lscg0

Last edited:

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Also, one Pep-boys level mudflap.
Yes. @Mando should change the title of the thread to reflect the singular mudflap, LOL.

"Lighting F150 Spotted w/ Sport Bar, Window Deflectors, Mudflap"

Priccijr

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Iced Blue
Doesn't that bar block the bed camera?
Sponsored