• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
lol, I saw the one on the curb too.

I don't think they'd make a handicap EA charger... there's nothing different about it. That's probably a spot behind it.
Sponsored

HtownHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Kia Stinger GT2, 2018 BMW 540i M-Sport
Funny, I was more concerned about the Oxford Lariat parked on the curb…
Dude said "F it, these are getting crushed in a few months anyway" and Mall-Crawled to show off the suspension flex. Guy probably drives a Jeep Wrangler or Bronco in his personal time.

What is a handicap accessible EV charger anyway? Quick search of the Tesla forum and there is great debate on this very topic. EV spots are not for parking, only charging (guess the California laws and wording are very specific on these terms) so handicap placards don't apply unless there is the blue sign (which we see), accompanied fine cost sign, and the asphalt handicap marker is on the ground. Most of the Tesla supercharging stations have a van accessible space which offers more room for the larger vehicles but is marked 'handicap, use this space last' as a courtesy.

It also looks like the space next to the red truck is offline since it is the only charger not illuminated. Maybe someone was in the other functioning space when they arrived, hence the van accessible decision.

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Can someone please snap a picture of the charger screen next time these come up for air? We are all dying to know some real world DC charge rates on these.
Sponsored