First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
I'll play with this other batt to see if it's a good fit. The issue with easy solutions is the possibility that there isn't temperature protection on
Ready to share your findings yet? I'm ready to replace my AUX battery. Started getting the Service Soon warning with code P0A1E-00 come and go. Been noticing even when my SOC states its 100% that code is also popping up. Make me believe that at some point during the transition from main 12v to that AUX battery it's detecting the fault there.
Sponsored

OP
OP
HammaMan

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
I've pulled it out (one that can drop in w/box trimming, aka amazon special) to run current tests on it and want to cut it open to dissect the BMS. Truck has been mostly sitting lately, lots of things going on.

Last edited:

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems
I've pulled it out (one that can drop in w/box trimming, aka amazon special) to run current tests on it and want to cut it open to dissect the BMS. Truck has been mostly sitting lately, lots of things going on.
Has it continued to perform without issue at 13.3V for the DC Bus since March?

OP
OP
HammaMan

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Has it continued to perform without issue at 13.3V for the DC Bus since March?
Before I pulled it out, under-hood batt stayed at 100% SOC. We've got some temps in the teens, I should toss it back in and see how it goes.
Sponsored