Keep Getting The Same Update

markmad3

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat
I received Priority update 23-PUI009-SS-NS on April 10. Since then, I have repeatidly been sent the same update. My truck screen will show there is an update ready to install on my next scheduled update. When I look at the details of that update, it is this one and it says completed. Next morning there is no sign that an update happened or an update ready to install. By the afternoon the screen shows again that there is n update ready to install and it is the same one. Rinse and repeat maybe 4 or 5 times then the update symbol is gone for a couple of weeks and then comes back with this same update.
I am currently in the middle of this cycle now, my screen is showing an update is ready to install.
Anyone else having this issue?
@rugedraw are you able to see if I am stuck in some kind of loop? VIN# 1FTEW1EP4MFA67073

Thanks
Sponsored

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
This is “normal”. Search the forum for phantom updates

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
I have been notified three times of the install of 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2

Bpnorr

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 f150 with 3.5.
Occupation
Retired
I received Priority update 23-PUI009-SS-NS on April 10. Since then, I have repeatidly been sent the same update. My truck screen will show there is an update ready to install on my next scheduled update. When I look at the details of that update, it is this one and it says completed. Next morning there is no sign that an update happened or an update ready to install. By the afternoon the screen shows again that there is n update ready to install and it is the same one. Rinse and repeat maybe 4 or 5 times then the update symbol is gone for a couple of weeks and then comes back with this same update.
I am currently in the middle of this cycle now, my screen is showing an update is ready to install.
Anyone else having this issue?
@rugedraw are you able to see if I am stuck in some kind of loop? VIN# 1FTEW1EP4MFA67073

Thanks
Same issue with my truck. I just ignore it

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Yea, it's phantom notice....ignore it. Not OTAs have been sent to you since that PCM update on 4/10.
Sponsored