Sponsored

Is this really standard build quality for an 80k truck?

Airlifter2

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat, SuperCab FX4 157" Iconic Silver
Occupation
Political researcher / publisher / Activist leader

Dizz

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 STX 2.7 EB Crew cab
Occupation
Retired
I think build quality of a 44K XL is exactly the same as a 80K Platinum with same workers just installing more expensive components although build quality is identical

McStabby

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Construction Laborer
Crappy work earns a 25% wage hike
Yeah, or maybe the problem that Ford finally realized was that these folks building these $80k rolling mansions can't afford to actually purchase one. Where's the incentive to strive for excellence just so some rich guy can enjoy perfection or complain about the lack thereof?

Airlifter2

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat, SuperCab FX4 157" Iconic Silver
Occupation
Political researcher / publisher / Activist leader
Yeah, or maybe the problem that Ford finally realized was that these folks building these $80k rolling mansions can't afford to actually purchase one. Where's the incentive to strive for excellence just so some rich guy can enjoy perfection or complain about the lack thereof?
Spoken like someone that thinks they deserve a job no matter what. Smells like class envy: "...so some rich guy can enjoy perfection."

Sponsored

shooters1380

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Law enforcement
Your comment totally lost me brother. Are you saying that Ford realized people can’t afford these trucks so they are building them crappy intentionally? If you think someone’s rich because they can afford an 80k truck then you must really be in the poor house.

McStabby

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction Laborer

McStabby

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction Laborer
The number one money maker in vehicles is trucks, yes? Ford has been number one for the last 300 years. Ford realizes that to keep production up and standards high, maybe we need to get off this mountain of money were sitting on and keep the monkeys who do the actual building of our stacks of cash happy.
This catering to the uber rich... I mean I'm not sure where it gets any of us. They aren't going to give you any of it for defending them on a forum. lol Just be real...

shooters1380

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Law enforcement
The number one money maker in vehicles is trucks, yes? Ford has been number one for the last 300 years. Ford realizes that to keep production up and standards high, maybe we need to get off this mountain of money were sitting on and keep the monkeys who do the actual building of our stacks of cash happy.
This catering to the uber rich... I mean I'm not sure where it gets any of us. They aren't going to give you any of it for defending them on a forum. lol Just be real...
Wow. I had no idea Ford had been around for 300 years. I learn something every day.

McStabby

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction Laborer
I learn something every day.
Yeah, today you can learn about sarcasm then. The 300 years was for effect. We all know better (at least most of us)

Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
This catering to the uber rich... I mean I'm not sure where it gets any of us.
"Employed"?

I don't know about you but I've had many, many "jobs" over the years and I have YET to receive a paycheck from a "poor" person.

...although I have received that "one LAST paycheck" from people who became poor by poring everything they had into trying to build a business.

I prefer the people who sign the front of "my" paychecks nice & rich! In fact... my current employer happens to own printing presses in Washington, D.C. and Fort Worth, Texas!

And for that reason, I would like to encourage all you to continue to vote for people promising to raise your taxes.
;)💰

McStabby

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction Laborer
"Employed"?

I don't know about you but I've had many, many "jobs" over the years and I have YET to receive a paycheck from a "poor" person.

...although I have received that "one LAST paycheck" from a couple people who became poor by poring everything they had into trying to build a business.

I prefer the people who sign the front of "my" paychecks nice & rich! In fact... my current employer happens to own printing presses in Washington, D.C. and Fort Worth, Texas!

And for that reason, I would like to encourage all you to continue to vote for people promising to raise your taxes.
;)💰
Great, I triggered ALL the cheerleaders...

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems
I think if you have 15years or more then 100k is certainly possible plus health benefits and a pension. They can buy a KR and send their kids to college if they manage things properly.
Sponsored