Sponsored

All F150 Price Incentives are gone !??

aaexpert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 platinum
The Lease or Retail offers that have been available the past few months ended last night 7/6/2021 and now the only offer is for college students! No extra cash and NO FINANCE deals??? Since I ordered in Feb. and its due to arrive this month, I hoped to at least get SOMETHING applied and the $100 gift card is NOT good enough.(n)

Ford F-150 All F150 Price Incentives are gone !?? 1625660096902
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
The Lease or Retail offers that have been available the past few months ended last night 7/6/2021 and now the only offer is for college students! No extra cash and NO FINANCE deals??? Since I ordered in Feb. and its due to arrive this month, I hoped to at least get SOMETHING applied and the $100 gift card is NOT good enough.(n)

1625660096902.png
You can use the incentives from when you ordered it.

OP
OP
aaexpert

aaexpert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 platinum
Yes, but I was pointing out that as of Yesterday, there were several incentives available to everyone and now there are practically NONE! The one big one was the Ford Financing with 0, 0.9, and 1.9 % options. The problem is I'd have taken any of those options but because my deal is a "special order" and you're not allowed to pre-buy it with an existing deal (finance it) until its delivered to the dealership. So now Ford decides to ELIMINATE ALL options for the current Quarter (3 month term) screwing over customers today, etc. and obviously at a time when us special order Limited, Platinum, K.R., Lariat clients are getting "...thousands of trucks being shipped out this week..." !?!?! That's a disgusting tactic by Ford if I've ever seen one!

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
I still see 1.9% for 60 months through 9/30 and 3.9% for 72 months through 9/30.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Can you share a link? I am only seeing 4.9% for 75 months, and the $1000 for the retail order.
Just go on B&P and hit the finance options. It comes up there when you calculate the monthly payment.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Yeah, it's not there for my zip code I guess.
Yeah its zip code dependent. Mine also only shows the 4.9% for 75 months and the regular $500 off for military/first responder/$1000 off college grad.

OP
OP
aaexpert

aaexpert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 platinum
huh? zip code dependent? I dont understand how Ford could give incentives based on where in the USA you live. o_O
If a manufacturer gives a promotion on a vehicle they produce, why/how is that based on only where you live?? That would mean ALL of us here would have different promos based off of where we all live!? I dont think thats accurate.

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Yeah its zip code dependent. Mine also only shows the 4.9% for 75 months and the regular $500 off for military/first responder/$1000 off college grad.
Oh well. I guess I will just go with Navy Federal when the time comes.

Sponsored

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
huh? zip code dependent? I dont understand how Ford could give incentives based on where in the USA you live. o_O
If a manufacturer gives a promotion on a vehicle they produce, why/how is that based on only where you live?? That would mean ALL of us here would have different promos based off of where we all live!? I dont think thats accurate.
It is. That's why people from certain regions were receiving PCOs and others were not.

OP
OP
aaexpert

aaexpert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 platinum
Just go on B&P and hit the finance options. It comes up there when you calculate the monthly payment.
i just did this... at first for a split second it showed " see your dealer for current promos", then it came up with the same page I screen shot here in the OP.

OP
OP
aaexpert

aaexpert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 platinum
Per my dealer you can use only the incentives valid on a date of your truck's arrival at the dealership.
I think the price negotiated during the initial order phase with my deposit gave me 1 small promotion ($500 off?) and they stated I was 'locked in' with our deal, because I asked last week if i cancelled or found an issue with the truck on delivery and declined taking it....my price would go much higher / to the current prices.

OP
OP
aaexpert

aaexpert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 platinum
It is. That's why people from certain regions were receiving PCOs and others were not.
I totally get the PCO mailers or flyers type promo options , but not the banking/financing option thru Ford Motor Co.
Sponsored