Sponsored

Front seats differences between the Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited?

NY Cowboy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat & 2015 Transit T-250
Occupation
Contractor
What are the differences in the front seats between the Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited.

Not just the color or massage or not but the seat differences? I will be returning my new rusted out Lariat and not sure if I should get the same model with some additional options that did not come with truck I purchased which was in stock or order another model... The Limited is more than I want to spend but still curious if there are any comfort changes between models.
Sponsored

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Other than massage in the platinum and limited, as you've mentioned (not sure it's available in the KR), I've heard, here and elsewhere, repeatedly, that the KR seats, although garnished with very nice leather, are not as comfortable as the Platinum (and limited I'm assuming). Maybe they're stiffer due to the kind of leather, I'm not sure. Heard many complaints here about the questionable comfort of the KR seats ?‍♂

OP
OP
NY Cowboy

NY Cowboy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat & 2015 Transit T-250
Occupation
Contractor
Other than massage in the platinum and limited, as you've mentioned (not sure it's available in the KR), I've heard, here and elsewhere, repeatedly, that the KR seats, although garnished with very nice leather, are not as comfortable as the Platinum (and limited I'm assuming). Maybe they're stiffer due to the kind of leather, I'm not sure. Heard many complaints here about the questionable comfort of the KR seats ?‍♂
Thank you for that...

H-Town

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special
My Platinum seats have been really comfortable. I didn’t like the stitching in the Limited and I wanted a 6.5’ bed so I went with the Platinum.

my only complaint is the passenger massaging seat works for a few minutes before it cuts off...then you cannot turn it back on until the car is restarted. Ford hasn’t figured out a solution yet.

King Ranch60

First Name
J.S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Retired
I have the KR with the massaging seat, so far with a tick under 300 miles they are more comfortable than the Frontier I traded in and just as comfortable as my 11 year old Expedition. Only local driving so far, will have a better Idea of comfort after a couple of trips later this month.

Sponsored

Trashman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
The Limited seats are a softer leather and real nice.

don.mullins

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Powerboost Platinum
We tried the King Ranch & Platinum seats. I skipped the Limited due to no FX4 on that trim. We preferred the shape and feel of the Platinum.

I would go sit in all three and see how they fit for you.
Sponsored