Sponsored

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
Yeah it is criminal what Florida and California do to their residents.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I have to run the free quote tool again. Does the price change depending on when you order purchase the extended warranty (ie. at time of new car purchase vs. near expiration of factory warranty)?
Yes, there is an increase after 12 months and 12k miles and again at 36 months and 36k miles. There are also annual or semi-annual price increases that is based upon inflation. So I would recommend purchasing sooner if you know you'll keep the vehicle.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
The Florida Curse: we can't buy an extended warranty from an out of state dealer unless they're licensed to sell insurance in Florida. Doh! So I went to Lombard, who can sell here, and got a quote on a 9 year 100,000 mile warranty with the Light coverage. $3895. 19780 miles, 21 months old. It hurts, but I'll probably pull the trigger since I usually drive my vehicles for 10 years and there's so much expensive stuff to go wrong with my '21 Powerboost. I'll see if any local dealers will beat that price but I don't think they will.
If you have access to a non-Florida address, even if the vehicle isn't registered there, we can sell it to you at our discounted price. FWIW

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
If you have access to a non-Florida address, even if the vehicle isn't registered there, we can sell it to you at our discounted price. FWIW
Living in Florida, I was going to suggest this work-around. However, coming from me it would just be an opinion. Coming from you folks, it's a fact. Cheers!

Mach725

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT Sport 302A 2.7L Space white
I purchased a new FCPT f150 and it comes with a 42 month / 42k mile B2B warranty instead of the 36/36. Will pricing on an extended warranty be different due to this?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I purchased a new FCPT f150 and it comes with a 42 month / 42k mile B2B warranty instead of the 36/36. Will pricing on an extended warranty be different due to this?
No, it doesn't change the pricing on these options.

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
What is criminal is what states like Florida and Mississippi are doing to their residents with allowing massive pollution and cutting back on healthcare and closing hospitals and forcing their residents to travel to places like California for treatment. The overclass exploits the gullible underclasses and that is why there are tax cuts for the billionaires and tax increases for everyone else.

troy12n

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SCRW 5.0
What is criminal is what states like Florida and Mississippi are doing to their residents with allowing massive pollution and cutting back on healthcare and closing hospitals and forcing their residents to travel to places like California for treatment. The overclass exploits the gullible underclasses and that is why there are tax cuts for the billionaires and tax increases for everyone else.
Yeah, but they are doing the important stuff like harassing disney and LGBT people... our governor is an idiot.

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
Yeah, but they are doing the important stuff like harassing disney and LGBT people... our governor is an idiot.
Yeah, just like our governor...whatever it takes to get to the Oval office. That's the end game. They want to distract the uninformed people with pushing nonsense initiatives and providing attention grabbing statements to keep their name in the press, so you don't see what they are really up to behind closed doors that is primarily going to benefit/ reward them. Which is pretty much the same for most of the "say a lot, make a lot, but do little for the common people" politicians nowadays. 😒

Sponsored

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
just came here to say thanks for such a easy process in purchasing the ESP along with the ability to use ford points. I usually buy the ESP from another site but this time you earned my business!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I wanted to take a quick moment for thanking all of you who have purchased or referred someone to our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We have had our website up and running for a little under a year and we're happy to say we've been able to save our Ford customers over $5 Million from MSRP Pricing on a Ford Protect Extended Warranty!

We couldn't have done this without the enthusiastic support from all of you!

Thanks!

mdn14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat PB SCREW
Occupation
Structural Engineer
I wanted to take a quick moment for thanking all of you who have purchased or referred someone to our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We have had our website up and running for a little under a year and we're happy to say we've been able to save our Ford customers over $5 Million from MSRP Pricing on a Ford Protect Extended Warranty!

We couldn't have done this without the enthusiastic support from all of you!

Thanks!
Can this be purchased at any time? Even if I didn't purchase from you guys?

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Can this be purchased at any time? Even if I didn't purchase from you guys?
I know you can purchase up to at least 12 months after purchase and so many miles. You do not need to buy from them to purchase it. Good luck.

mdn14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat PB SCREW
Occupation
Structural Engineer
I know you can purchase up to at least 12 months after purchase and so many miles. You do not need to buy from them to purchase it. Good luck.
Thanks, I bought used so it might not even be an option for me..

Any thoughts on this @Granger Ford ?
Sponsored