Sponsored

bryce600rr

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I am about to download the FDRS software from the link one the first post. There are multiple options, what all do I need to download? Just trying to get a head start before my Saturday update session.

Sponsored

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
I will admit that I am nervous. Hell I cant even get the FDRS software to open
It won't open until you buy the license. Buy it tomorrow night. You'll have it all weekend. Sunday mornings can be dicey for updates as ford sometimes updates there servers then. @Snakebitten

Sponsored

bryce600rr

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
It won't open until you buy the license. Buy it tomorrow night. You'll have it all weekend. Sunday mornings can be dicey for updates as ford sometimes updates there servers then. @Snakebitten
Good lookin out.:cool: I will buy it tomorrow night. I plan to start Saturday morning early and hopefully get it all done in one full day. If not I will finish it the next Saturday, even though I hate to give Ford anymore money for something that should be free.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Good lookin out.:cool: I will buy it tomorrow night. I plan to start Saturday morning early and hopefully get it all done in one full day. If not I will finish it the next Saturday, even though I hate to give Ford anymore money for something that should be free.
I'd recommend buying Saturday morning. It will then let you use the software Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. It's 2 calendar days, so if you buy early in the morning it's effectively a 3 day license.

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
All you need there if you're using a mongoose. Is FDRS 35.5.5
@bryce600rr . You will also need to install the VCI Software or it will throw an error when you try to connect. Also, take a look at TSB 23-2122, recently posted on Ford.com. Although it is a newly revised procedure for activating/updating BlueCruise, it contains good general tips for updating the GWM, APIM and TCU. The TSB is available under your on-line vehicle profile under Technical Service Info.

Last edited:

bryce600rr

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
@bryce600rr . You will also need to install the VCI Software or it will throw an error when you try to connect. Also, take a look at TSB 23-2122, recently posted on Ford.com. Although it is a newly revised procedure for activating/updating BlueCruise, it contains good general tips for updating the GWM, APIM and TCU. The TSB is available under your on-line vehicle profile under Technical Service Info.
Can you post a link to that TSB? I can't find it, I am a Ford website newbie:cry:... Edit-- Nevermind, I found it, now I am a badass :cool:LMAO

Last edited:

dzacco

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
I might try tomorrow morning as well. Is the VCI software for the Mongoose? Mine came preloaded and registered if that's what it is for.
Sponsored