Sponsored

Dynamic LED headlights pin out diagram

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Platinum Powerboost BAP 7.2KW Gen
If your 2021+ F150 model truck comes factory equipped with LED headlight assemblies than your raptor grill light or side vent lighting install will requires a slight modification to the install shown in the video for halogen equipped vehicles.

http://support.f150leds.com/en/articles/5520946-installing-raptor-lights-or-side-vent-lighting-on-a-2021-f150-with-factory-led-headlights

The only change is simply where you connect for ground and power. Instead of connecting to a side marker light plug, you will be connecting at your headlight assemblies harness plug to the wires as indicated below.

driver side - black/yellow = ground grey/blue = power(DRL)
passenger side - black/grey = ground Violet/white = power(DRL)

Ford F-150 Dynamic LED headlights pin out diagram Capture.JPG
Sponsored

Bowhunter3D

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Electrican
custom auto works store.com has the same connectors but come with a waterproof plug and if you call them they will add a wire for the turn signal if you want

M_trumble

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Limited
Occupation
Soldier
For those that installed the vent lights from F150 LED’s. Does connecting the wiring to DRL wire leave the vent lights on all the time?? I’m trying to only have them turn on at night with the parking lights. I have a Limited with 502a package

M_trumble

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Limited
Occupation
Soldier
I too am trying to add side vent lights to my 502a powerboost. Which wires do I tap into so they stay on with the ambers between the headlights?
Did you get an answer to this? Do yours only work at night?

Sponsored

JJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lariat CC PB
Did you get an answer to this? Do yours only work at night?
I ended up having a shop do it for me, while getting other work done on it. They are on as soon as I approach the vehicle and go off after a minute or so of non operation.

kingsfan33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
Anyone have the pin out color / diagram for the headlamp molex plug for the f150 lightning?
thanks
Sponsored