Does your truck fit in your garage?

flatag

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
Mine doesn’t fit because I have 2 boats in my garage. I really need to sell one.
Sponsored

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
Mine doesn’t fit because I have 2 boats in my garage. I really need to sell one.
I think you just need another garage.

bgalakazam

First Name
Lubo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 500A Lariat 4x4 5.0L
Nope. Per German law, they are allowed to tack on garage cost to the rent. So, additional 3x 50 Euro for each of the 3 "garages" which can barely fit a fiat 500. Hence I street park. I would have been able to park in the space occupied by the 3 garages. But the locals are just taking advantage of Americans stationed here. Your tax dollars at work I guess...

hussar1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
Is it possible to back in a PB on a slightly inclined driveway without the ICE starting? Trying to figure out if I can avoid exhaust fumes inside the garage.

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
Is it possible to back in a PB on a slightly inclined driveway without the ICE starting? Trying to figure out if I can avoid exhaust fumes inside the garage.
Yes. I can drive mine up my back drive on electric only. The problem is that you don't get the indicator for how hard you can push while in reverse so it's more difficult to just feel it.
Sponsored